As a small business, you should know that advertising for common keywords that searchers use to look for products or services isn’t the only way to use Google Ads.
Unfortunately, social media influencers can be expensive and beyond the reach of many small businesses. Enter a viable alternative, the brand advocate.
The Best Marketing Tools
After trying many CRM’s and Email marketing software over the fast few years, I came back to Infusionsoft, now called KEAP. With KEAP, I can send email broadcasts, manage contacts and communication easily, create marketing automation funnels, collect payments, etc.
The Instagram bio link is one of the tools that can give marketers and creators a headache. After all, there is only one Link in an Instagram bio. The good news is that there are tools out there that can optimize your Instagram bio.
There are a few reasons why companies are deploying chatbots to help them meet the needs of the individual. Some of the reasons why businesses are using chatbots include:
I’ve used so many email marketing software over the years. I’ve realized that it’s not one size fits all. In fact, I’ve had to make changes based on the business and needs at the time. Take a look at this list of email marketing software and find the one that works for you. Take trials…
Curated around a positive affirmation, each Mystic Pup box includes 1 natural dog treat, 1-2 dog toys plus 2-3 self-care, spiritual items for you! The goodies for you may…
The perfect box for obsessed dog moms! Includes MUST HAVE items for both the dog mom and the dog!
Get your lashes delivered to your front doorstep. Each box comes in various sizes, prices, and delivery options. If you are as excited about magnetic lashes as I am,…
If you’re looking for refinement and a polished presentation, your search is over. Elegance is a graceful theme for smart, sophisticated businesses. You’ll love the…
Hi! I’m Lori Ballen, a professional blogger. I love WordPress. In this video, you’ll learn how to set up the Modern Pro Theme. This design…
- Thinkific vs. Teachable vs. Kajabi vs. Ontraport
- What I Learned Selling $300,000 In Online Courses My First YearI never set out to create and sell courses. It happened organically. As the online courses began to grow, I was thrilled to hit the $300,000 in sales number my first year. In this article, I’ll share my personal experiences, what worked for me (and didn’t), and what I learned on the journey.
- Blogger’s Income ReportWhile sharing income makes one very vulnerable, I am a teacher first above all other things. I’m passionate about sharing what works so that people can adopt and follow a model that works for them. Here is my blogger’s Income Report for August 2020.
- 9 Super Simple Ways to Make Your Blog Posts More ReadableBuilding a successful blog requires more than just publishing high-quality content. While relevant and in-depth content is essential, it’s only useful if visitors can easily read it.
- 15 Content Marketing Tools For Every BloggerHere are some tools to guide you through your content creation and marketing process, from coming up with ideas for distributing your message to your target audience.
- WordPress Posts vs. Pages: What’s the Difference?WordPress treats posts and pages differently, so you must learn their respective mechanics to determine when to use them.
- Blogger vs. WordPress
- Refined WordPress Theme Set Up – Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle Blog
- The ABCs of WordPress: 10 WordPress Terms You Need to Know
- 53 Blog Ideas For the College BloggerThese blog ideas are perfect for the college blogger. Whether you are earning an income with ads on your blog, affiliate marketing, or are building a blog for a school program, this list is sure to win!
- The QuillIn 1850, the fountain pen’s function had improved substantially. The quill gave way and with it went the romance of putting ink to paper.
- Cornerstone Content Important Key Pages on your Blog or WebsiteCornerstone content is the article on your website that you want to show off the most. They are your pride and joy, so to speak. These pieces reflect what your business has to offer customers. They highlight your mission and what it is that you want to do or how you can help others.
- 10 Steps to Creating and Self-Publishing Your First eBookBefore you think self-publishing is an easy way to make money online, you need to be aware of all the steps involved to create, self-publish, and promote your eBook.
- WordPress Gutenberg
- Ghostwriter For HireWant to grow your online brand and improve your status as an industry expert? Are you looking for innovative, low-cost ways to promote yourself as a leading expert online? You need a great blog, sometimes supported by a great ghostwriter for hire.
- 5 Things You Must Know About Blogging in 2020Before diving into blogging as a new adventure, or continuing to grow a blog you already have, take a look at these 5 things you must know about blogging in 2020.
- How To Make Money With Your Blog
- 10 Mistakes Amateur Bloggers Should AvoidBlogging is a time-tested digital marketing tactic that, when performed correctly by an amateur blogger or pro blogger, can help your business generate more leads and sales. As you fill your business’s blog with high-quality posts, it will become a valuable resource for prospective customers.
- Genesis Plugins
- Marketing ToolsIn this guide, you’ll find almost any marketing tool you will need for growing your blog, website, or online store. You’ll find automation tools, posting tools, promotional tools, money-making tools, SEO tools and so much more.