Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
<1 Minute Read
Twitch has an affiliate program. Influencers, Bloggers, and Youtuber’s can earn affiliate commissions by promoting the software to their viewers.
You’ll earn on:
The Best Affiliate Link Cloaking Plugin for WordPress
Cloak long ugly affiliate links, Protect your commissions from theft, Insert affiliate links into blog posts easily
- Twitch Subscriptions
- Game Sales
- At least 50 Followers
- 500 total minutes of broadcast over 7 unique days with an average of 3 + concurrent viewers over the past 30-days.
How To Do Affiliate Marketing With a Website
- Create a Website. I suggest WordPress. You can get your WordPress platform and host in one easy stop at WPEngine. This website uses the Essence Pro Theme.
- Choose a specific niche in which you will create content for. Start with low competition, low difficulty keywords. You can find these using a keyword research tool such as SEMrush, JAAXY, or spyfu. (I use SEMrush).
- Create great content. On average, it takes 7-months for a page to climb as high as it will go on Google. Give yourself time to see the payoff. Create content as much as you can without sacrificing quality. Hire writers at Writer Access.
- Use Grammarly for spelling checks, plagiarism inspections, and to safely store your content.
- Join Affiliate Programs and Affiliate Networks and begin promoting your offers by including affiliate links and banners on your blog posts. I use Thirsty Affiliates to automate my affiliate links.
- For Youtube, you’ll want to create product review videos, sample how to use something, or create an audience through other interesting videos. Include your affiliate link in the video description.
A Platform Designed For
Affiliate Marketers Of All Levels.
Whether you are just getting started, have some experience, or are an ultra-successful affiliate marketer, this forum is made for you!
- Ezoic vs. MonumetricToday, earning revenue from your website through ad networks is easier than ever when you compare ad networks like Ezoic vs. Monumetric.
- What is Systeme.io?Marketing has changed significantly during the past few years, and one of the most popular platforms today is Systeme.io.
- Sweetwater Affiliate programIf you want to find an affiliate program that allows you to promote musical instruments, you would be interested in Sweetwater’s affiliate program.
- How to Use Yoast SEO, A Beginners Guide
- What is Native Advertising and Why Should We Use ItIf you’re tired of burning through your business’s marketing budget with few or no sales to show for it, you should consider native advertising.