Pinterest Stories are favored right now in the Pinterest Algorithm. Stories allow you to create a series of up to 20 pins that are cohesive. The pins are generally in the same colors and pattern and showcase pins in a sequence that a visitor can scroll through.
At this time, it does not appear that we can add links to Pinterest Stories.
How to Create a Pinterest Story
You can create pinterest stories using any images. Pinterest suggests pins that are 1080 x 1920 or 9:16. You can use Pinterest video pins in your stories as well.
Here’s How to Upload Pinterest Story:
- Log in to your Pinterest for Business Account.
- Click Create as you would to add any pin
- Choose Create Story Pin
- Click to add 1 single image or a group of images (up to 20). Story Pins’ aspect ratio is 9:16 or 1080×1920 pixel size (suggested).
- If you choose a video pin, it needs to be less than 60 seconds long.
- Once you upload images, you can adjust the image, change the layout, and add text
- After you add a pin, you can also add a theme to include steps such as a recipe, DIY Crafts, or a blank list.
- Add your Story Pin Title
- Add a Board
- Add Topics Tags
- Edit your story for up to 2 weeks after posting.