Speaker – Trainer
It’s always an honor to be asked to share my methods in digital marketing strategies. I’ve always said that I’m a teacher first, above all other things. I hold masterclasses, private sessions, and speak to small and large audiences alike. I also offer specialized courses at Ballen Academy.
I have applied blogging strategies to every business I have owned. Before social media, it was purely about SEO, and ranking on the search engines to earn traffic to our blog. Now, we have Pinterest, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Linked In and so many more.
In 2018, I hit the 6-figure earnings mark in my affiliate marketing income stream. It surprised me as it happened organically as I was teaching, blogging, and building my business. Once I realized what I had achieved, I changed my business model to allow me to work in content marketing all day long.
Real Estate Agent
I got my real estate license in 2007 and joined Keller Williams in 2010. I immediately applied blogging strategies to real estate and began driving traffic to my real estate blog by ranking on Google. Blogging works for many niche websites.
How Can I Help You?
The best way to reach me is by e-mail.
See what they’re saying.
I’m honored that my students and clients take the time to share their positive experiences!
An excellent teacher of Digital Marketing! Very knowledgeable and resourceful. Exemplifies coming from contribution at a very high level!
Detra CoxNorth Carolina
Lori is an outstanding teacher. She keeps beginners and more advanced users engaged by boiling down concepts to simple steps and concepts. She brings high energy and a sense of humor, plus non-stop practical ideas and the resources to implement them.
Corrie HayesReal Estate Agent
Love learning about how others run their business. You brought such a fresh perspective and fire to this business. Very much appreciate your time!!
Elyse MooreNaperville, Illinois
Her information and insight into how to do things are just awesome! Full of great information, precise how to’s, and thinking driving mindsets. It will be worth your time listening to such powerful and meaningful content to build your real estate business.
I’ve gained substantial information key to strengthening my web platform! Her time-tested information is critical to entrepreneurial growth.
Gina WaterfieldWomen’s Empowerment
Just attended a hands-on Blog training workshop with Lori and her team, and WOW, WOW, WOW. The information you are provided will be invaluable to your marketing strategies. She teaches you not only what to do, but WHY to do it, and to do it with a purpose.
From The Blog
- The Truth About Blogging
- 65 Things to Sell on Etsy
- 9 Ways to End a Blog Post to Create a Reader for Life
- Guest Blogging 101: Strategies Every Blogger Should Use
- 12 Simple Writing Tricks | How To Write Better Blogs and Sales Copy in 2021
- How To Start A Blog: A Comprehensive Guide
- 8 Ways to Generate More Leads with Your Blog
- 143 Topics To Write About
- Evergreen Content, The Blogger’s Secret Weapon
- What is the Difference Between a Blog and a Vlog?
- 20 of the Best Copywriting Books to Make You a Better Writer
- How Long Should a Blog Post Be
- Is Blogging Still a Thing?
- 105 of the Best Lifestyle Blogs of 2021
- 27 Best Freelance Writing Niches
- 25 Tips to Crafting the Perfect Blog Title: The Key to Increasing Traffic
- Top 10 Tips for Achieving Blog Rankings and Success through Blog SEO
- 30 top tips for getting more traffic to your blog in 2021
- Product Comparison Template: How To Write A Product Comparison That Converts
- 30 Blogging Tips For Creating and Growing the Best Blog
- The Ultimate List Of Blogging Templates
- Your Guide To Choosing a High-Quality Web Hosting Service
- 9 Answers to Beginning Blogger’s Questions [Video]
- Should You Timestamp Your Blog Posts?
- 3 Types Of Blogs That Make Money