This post contains affiliate links. As a partner with Amazon and various brands, I am compensated when qualifying purchases are made through my referral links.
In this guide, I share how I use a variety of free and paid SEO Tools for Google and Youtube to discover Video Topic ideas for Youtube. My name is Lori Ballen and I’m a blogger, entrepreneur, and marketer.
A Free Chrome Extension
- 10 Common Video Marketing Myths You Shouldn’t Fall ForNo matter what type of business you manage, you can promote it using high-quality videos. For an effective video marketing strategy, though, you shouldn’t fall for the following ten common video marketing myths.
- Youtube Partner Program ApprovedI did it! I reached my goal of qualifying a 2nd Youtube Channel in less than 6 months. What’s more, is that I was approved just 24 hours after applying for the Youtube Partner Program – During a Pandemic no less! Here’s How I Did it.
- The YouTuber Dilemma: Should I Have One or Multiple Youtube Channels?A common question faced by many YouTubers when starting is deciding if they should begin with one channel and put all their content into it, or split it up and have multiple Youtube channels, one for each topic.
- The Beginner’s Guide to YouTube Bumper AdsIntroduced in 2016, Youtube bumper ads are six-second video ads that automatically play before an organic video.
- How to Create Youtube ShortsWith China’s TikTok app banned in India and its unknown fate in other countries like the United States, social media networks like YouTube and Instagram are staking their claim on the short-form video trend. YouTube’s version of small tidbits of video content is called YouTube Shorts, and it’s currently in its beta version.
- How to Build An Empire With Youtube PromotionGaining more views on your youtube channel is very important as it increases brand awareness and can help your videos rank higher on Youtube’s search engine.
- How To Be a YoutuberThis guide will show you how to build, grow, and monetize a Youtube Channel.
- How Do Youtubers Make Money?You can earn a small amount or grow your channel to be worth millions of dollars. But how do YouTubers make money? Here’s what you need to know.
- Video Topic Ideas For YoutubeIn this guide, I share how I use a variety of free and paid SEO Tools for Google and Youtube to discover Video Topic ideas for Youtube.
- 7 Youtube Video IdeasEighty-five percent of U.S. adults now watch online videos, according to a report by Statista. You can use this trend to your business’s advantage by creating marketing videos like these Youtube Video Ideas.
- 7 Reasons to Create Closed Captions for Youtube VideosYouTube claims that viewers watch videos with closed captions for 12 percent longer than videos without closed captions. When publishing videos to promote your business on YouTube, you should consider creating closed captions.
- How to Block Ads On YoutubeThe good news is that there are a few ways to block ads on YouTube. Check out a few of the top options below.
- How Much Do Youtube Ads Cost?
- How to Get Started With TubeBuddy! – YouTube OptimizationIn this guide with video tutorials, the creators of Tubebuddy, a tool we love, share the best practices in using their software to optimize YouTube videos and Channels. Learn more about generating leads through Video with these steps.
- How Many Minutes is 4000 Hours?This many hours of watch time will allow you to make money through ads on your monetized Youtube Channel.
- Complete Guide: How To Sell Or Buy A Youtube ChannelThere are several reasons that someone may buy or sell a youtube channel. We will discuss if it is legal, why people would buy or sell a channel, how to complete the sale or purchase, and more.