Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
If you are a trainer, coach, blogger, YouTuber, social influencer, affiliate marketing might be right for you.
I earn more than 6 figures in affiliate marketing commissions through my blogs, social influence, and teaching software. It can be a very lucrative business if you are willing to learn the ropes and spend your days creating content! You can learn how to become an affiliate marketer in the Wealthy Affiliate Forum.
How You Earn
WP Engine Affiliates earn 35% to 200% of the sale. You are paid $200 per referral or 100% of the first month’s payment (whichever is higher). You can also earn $50 from your sub-affiliate referrals.
For example, you apply to become a WP Engine Affiliate partner after clicking my link here and are approved. That link is my two-tier link which means you are then tracked as my sub-affiliate. It doesn't change anything for you, but now when you make a commission from a referral, I also earn $50.
All you have to do is share your special link on your blog, youtube channel, in email funnels, or on social channels. When someone clicks your link and makes a purchase within 6 months, you earn a commission.
Furthermore, when you refer multiple customers in a single month, you'll earn more based on your volume of referrals.
|# Monthly Sales||Commissions||Bonus||Total|
- Make Money Blogging with Stella & Dot
- Make Money Promoting Tieks by GavrieliAre you an influencer? Do people ask you often, "Where did you get those shoes?". Do you have followers on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, or Youtube? Are you a blogger?
- Travel Affiliate Programsif you run a travel blog pertaining to flying, traveling, tourist destinations, and more, you need to know about some of the top travel affiliate programs available for travel bloggers!
- Make Money With Subscription Boxes as a Cratejoy Affiliate
- Make Money as a WP Engine Affiliate