Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
While communication is Slack’s focus, it also ties in lots of handy organizational features, like integration with Trello. Add Zapier to the mix and set up amazing automation.
Slack is a powerful messaging app that requires virtually no setup. It’s 100% web-based and ready to go from the moment you create an account. All you have to do is invite your team members to join.
You can set up both private and public channels, but it also allows direct messages between users like most messaging apps. It also enables calling and screen sharing.
Slack allows you to customize notifications in many ways. You can integrate Google Calendar to notify your team of events or even set Slack to tell you when a particular keyword appears.
These are just a few of the ways you can customize this full-featured communication app.
- Hangouts Chat
- Rocket Chat
- Microsoft Teams
- Troop Messenger
- Workplace by Facebook
- Bixtrix 24
- Zoho Cliq
- Cisco WebEx Teams
- CA Flowdock
- 8 Things I Love About Missinglettr, a Social Media Posting Tool
- WP Engine WordPress Platform and Hosting
- WP Forms with Paypal Integration for the Win!
- Renderforest Online Video, Animation, Logo, and Website makerUse Renderforest to access branding tools to design your logo, create a professional video intro or outro, animations, promo videos for social media, slideshows, music visualizations for Instagram, and landing pages.
- Be.Live Software For Live Streaming