You are Scoring 20% Off Thanks to Ballen Blogger!
Unbounce is a conversion platform for marketing and paid advertising campaigns. Its drag-and-drop builder lets anyone create customized landing pages, popups, and sticky bars that convert more visitors and make a spend go further. No dev support needed.
Unbounce Free Trial
Your friend just scored you 20% off your first three months (or 20% off a full year) with Unbounce!
Landing pages are pages tailored to each campaign, with one important call to action. Sending
visitors to a landing page that is customized to an ad, pin, video, or social post creates a more compelling experience that’s far more likely to convert.
Better yet, it improves your Google Ads Quality Score or Facebook relevance score, lowering your cost per click to make ad budgets go further.
With Unbounce, any blogger can easily create custom pages that look great and convert more.
You may have seen me talk about optinmonster and Convertkit“>Convertkit“>Convertkit popups. Popups are targeted offers triggered by an action a visitor makes on a page. Unbounce offers popups as well.
It’s easy to install popups on any landing page or web page (not just
Unbounce pages). You would be directing someone to an Unbounce landing page for a single focus conversion, so a popup would only be a distraction there.
Popups can be targeted by time on page, referring website address, location, or cookie. This way, you can deliver more relevant offers that include a message related to a visitor’s
You’ll find A library of templates, all 100% customizable, which will make designing
popups as simple as setting them up.
Sticky bars are a Google-friendly, mobile-optimized way to capture even more
conversions. They show up as banners at the top or bottom of any web page
for a subtle but noticeable display of your offer or announcement.
Similar to popups, they can be triggered by a range of actions to get your visitors attention when
they’re most likely to convert.
- How To Use Zapier IntegrationsZapier has multiple plans available and over 2000 Zapier integrations. In this blog, we will look at the Zapier Integrations available.
- Instapage Integrations with ZapierInstapage can be automated to function with more than 2000 3rd-party applications by setting up Zaps inside Zapier. It works with the following zaps and then some!
- How to Use Google SheetsUse the following tutorials to learn how to use Google Sheets in your business, for budgets, credit card debt tracker, shopping lists and so much more.
- What Is Slack?While communication is Slack’s focus, it also ties in lots of handy organizational features, like integration with Trello. Add Zapier to the mix and set up amazing automation.
- Best Note-Taking AppsFor anyone who does a lot of writing, bookkeeping, research, or stores information in the form of text on a computer for any reason, note-taking apps can be massively useful.