We may benefit from purchases made through our links at no extra charge to you. Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases.
The Unbounce landing page and conversion marketing platform helps bloggers get more leads, sales, and leads from their marketing campaigns and website traffic. Unbounce has a drag and drop builder, marketers can use to quickly create, launch and test high-converting landing pages and website overlay.
Unbounce is a conversion platform for marketing and paid advertising campaigns. Its drag-and-drop builder lets anyone create customized landing pages, popups, and sticky bars that convert more visitors and make a spend go further. No dev support needed.
Unbounce Free Trial
This link to unbounce: has more details and gets you an extra 20% off the first 3 paid months if you
decide Unbounce is right for you. But first, you’ll get a 30-day free trial to test it out as much
as you like. https://bit.ly/2WS5TTo
Landing pages are pages tailored to each campaign, with one important call to action. Sending
visitors to a landing page that is customized to an ad, pin, video, or social post creates a more compelling experience that’s far more likely to convert.
Better yet, it improves your Google Ads Quality Score or Facebook relevance score, lowering your cost per click to make ad budgets go further.
With Unbounce, any blogger can easily create custom pages that look great and convert more.
It’s easy to install popups on any landing page or web page (not just
Unbounce pages). You would be directing someone to an unbounce landing page for a single focus conversion, so a popup would only be a distraction there.
Popups can be targeted by time on page, referring website address, location, or cookie. This way, you can deliver more relevant offers that include a message related to a visitor’s
You’ll find A library of templates, all 100% customizable, which will make designing
popups as simple as setting them up.
Sticky bars are a Google-friendly, mobile-optimized way to capture even more
conversions. They show up as banners at the top or bottom of any web page
for a subtle but noticeable display of your offer or announcement.
Similar to popups, they can be triggered by a range of actions to get your visitors attention when
they’re most likely to convert.
- How To Use Zapier IntegrationsZapier has multiple plans available and over 2000 Zapier integrations. In this blog, we will look at the Zapier Integrations available.
- 10 Business Tools to Increase ProductivityIf you feel like there just aren’t enough hours in the day, you’re not alone.
- WP Engine WordPress Platform and Hosting
- WP Forms with Paypal Integration for the Win!
- Renderforest Online Video, Animation, Logo, and Website makerUse Renderforest to access branding tools to design your logo, create a professional video intro or outro, animations, promo videos for social media, slideshows, music visualizations for Instagram, and landing pages.