Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
1 Minute Read
Expedia offers an affiliate program. Expedia provides a dedicated call center solely for its affiliates. This helps affiliates get more information on various deals and discounts that they can use to improve their marketing.
A Platform Designed For
Affiliate Marketers Of All Levels.
Whether you are just getting started, have some experience, or are an ultra-successful affiliate marketer, this forum is made for you!
Expedia has long been one of the top companies in terms of travel. They offer outstanding packages that allow travelers to group purchases for flights, rental cars, hotels, and more, saving people money.
They also are one of the largest affiliate networks in the world. They have more than 500,000 hotels with which they partner across the world. Affiliate programs can recommend them, earning up to 11 percent commission on any sales made through the link.
It is important to note that this is up to 11 percent. The actual percentage earned depends on the type of transaction. Some of the examples include:
- Basic hotel transactions on Expedia earn a three percent commission
- Vacation packages (either fight with hotel or flight with a hotel and rental car) of less than three hotel nights earn a three percent commission
- Vacation packages (either fight with hotel or flight with a hotel and rental car) of three hotel nights or more earn a five percent commission
- Basic rental car transactions on Expedia earn a six percent commission
- Premium hotel transactions on Expedia earn a nine percent commission
- Expedia Premium Plus hotel transactions on Expedia earn an 11 percent commission
Through the Expedia affiliate program, payments are made once per month after the affiliate has made at least $50 during the month in commissions.
This program is great because the Expedia affiliate program provides one of the largest travel inventories in the world.
With more than 500,000 hotels to recommend, in combination with more than 400 airlines, the opportunities are simply too good for visitors to ignore. Expedia offers some of the most competitive affiliate rates.
As one of the most reliable websites, all legitimate sales will be paid out on a regular basis.
Join at CJ.com.
How To Do Affiliate Marketing With a Website
Choose a specific niche in which you will create content for. Start with low competition, low difficulty keywords. You can find these using a keyword research tool such as SEMrush, JAAXY, or spyfu. (I use SEMrush).
Create great content. On average, it takes 7-months for a page to climb as high as it will go on Google. Give yourself time to see the payoff. Create content as much as you can without sacrificing quality. Hire writers at Writer Access.
Use Grammarly for spelling checks, plagiarism inspections, and to safely store your content.
For Youtube, you’ll want to create product review videos, sample how to use something, or create an audience through other interesting videos. Include your affiliate link in the video description.
More Affiliate Programs
- The Expedia Affiliate ProgramExpedia offers an affiliate program. Expedia provides a dedicated call center solely for its affiliates. This helps affiliates get more information on various deals and discounts that they can use to improve their marketing.
- Airbnb Affiliate Program
- WANDRD Affiliate ProgramWANDRD is a family-owned and operated business that creates the Ultimate Pack for Photographers, Travelers, Commuters, and Adventure Enthusiasts. WANDRD has an affiliate program within the ShareASale Network.
- Viator Affiliate Program