This post contains affiliate links. As a partner with Amazon and various brands, I am compensated when qualifying purchases are made through my referral links.
Pinterest Stories are favored right now in the Pinterest Algorithm. Stories allow you to create a series of up to 20 pins that are cohesive. The pins are generally in the same colors and pattern and showcase pins in a sequence that a visitor can scroll through.
At this time, it does not appear that we can add links to Pinterest Stories.
Tailwind is the social media scheduling tool that gets real results in less time.
How to Create a Pinterest Story
You can create pinterest stories using any images. Pinterest suggests pins that are 1080 x 1920 or 9:16. You can use Pinterest video pins in your stories as well.
Here’s How to Upload Pinterest Story:
- Log in to your Pinterest for Business Account.
- Click Create as you would to add any pin
- Choose Create Story Pin
- Click to add 1 single image or a group of images (up to 20). Story Pins’ aspect ratio is 9:16 or 1080×1920 pixel size (suggested).
- If you choose a video pin, it needs to be less than 60 seconds long.
- Once you upload images, you can adjust the image, change the layout, and add text
- After you add a pin, you can also add a theme to include steps such as a recipe, DIY Crafts, or a blank list.
- Add your Story Pin Title
- Add a Board
- Add Topics Tags
- Edit your story for up to 2 weeks after posting.