It is one of the best tools to use before you create a blog post. If your goal is to rank on the search engines, the SEO Content Template can show you the competition and guide you in making the best page.
You might also like this article on BLOG SEO.
SEO Content Template
You’ll find this at SEMrush.
Step 1: Enter the keyword you want your content to rank for
Step 2: The tool pulls in your top 10 competitors
Step 3: Create your content with at least as many words as the tool shows you. It gives you the average of the top 10!
Step 4: Use the semantically related keywords given that the other competitors are using.
Step 5: If you like, use the suggested websites to gather backlinks like your top competitors did.
Step 6: Read the media hints like “Your competitors are using video!”
- Link Whisper WordPress Plugin for Internal LinkingLink Whisper is a great WordPress Plugin designed to improve the internal linking strategy. This can improve the user experience and help you with your SEO. Link Whisper is currently running on this blog and we happen to love it! The 10 sites’ annual license was surprisingly affordable and what we needed for our suite of WordPress websites and blogs.
- Dwell Time Optimization: How to Keep Visitors on Your Website
- How to Prevent Orphan Pages From Diluting Your Website’s Performance
- Blog SEO | Strategies for Blog Rank on Google Search Engines
- The Best Way to Choose Your Blog’s Domain Name