Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
<1 Minute Read
The affiliate program offers $5.00 per Sign Up within 7 days of clicking your referral link.
Your free stock referral from Lori is waiting for you.
The referral program, however, earns you randomized free stock from signups through your referral link as a reward for promoting Robinhood.
How To Do Affiliate Marketing With a Website
- Create a Website. I suggest WordPress. You can get your WordPress platform and host in one easy stop at WPEngine. This website uses the Essence Pro Theme.
- Choose a specific niche in which you will create content for. Start with low competition, low difficulty keywords. You can find these using a keyword research tool such as SEMrush, JAAXY, or spyfu. (I use SEMrush).
- Create great content. On average, it takes 7-months for a page to climb as high as it will go on Google. Give yourself time to see the payoff. Create content as much as you can without sacrificing quality. Hire writers at Writer Access.
- Use Grammarly for spelling checks, plagiarism inspections, and to safely store your content.
- Join Affiliate Programs and Affiliate Networks and begin promoting your offers by including affiliate links and banners on your blog posts. I use Thirsty Affiliates to automate my affiliate links.
- For Youtube, you’ll want to create product review videos, sample how to use something, or create an audience through other interesting videos. Include your affiliate link in the video description.
- Robinhood Affiliate Program
- Square Affiliate ProgramSquare has an Affiliate Program that allows participating websites to make a commission on activations and select sales referred to Square using their assigned affiliate links. Square provides these links, banners, and marketing assets to use on your blog or website.
- Personal Loan Affiliate ProgramsHere are ten personal loan affiliate programs that pay very health commissions for marketing support and traffic to their businesses.
- Bankrate Credit Card Affiliate ProgramBankrate has a credit card affiliate program. You can earn affiliate commissions by promoting the Bankrate Credit Cards.
- Credit Repair Affiliate Programs