Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
Group boards are a fantastic way to share ideas and plans with other creators. You can join group boards shared by others or create your own. Before you do though, make sure you understand the key principles of group boards.
Create Your Own Group Board
- Click on a board in your account.
- On the top, find the + sign and click it to Invite
- Search by first and last name, username, or email address
- Click Invite next to the person you want to invite.
- You can also copy the short link to the board and send that to someone.
- The person invited will get an email.
- You can easily remove someone by clicking on their picture and then remove.
Social Media Guides
- Brand Advocates vs. Social Media Influencers?Unfortunately, social media influencers can be expensive and beyond the reach of many small businesses. Enter a viable alternative, the brand advocate.
- How to Effectively Use the New Scheduling Feature on TwitterIf you haven’t yet used the new scheduling feature on Twitter, you are missing out. Twitter announced that they were testing their tweet scheduling feature. The feature is user-friendly and can enhance your experience on this platform.
- Pinterest Best Practices
- The Complete Guide to TikTok MarketingIn this guide to TikTok marketing, we’ll review how this tool works, and the ways businesses can use it in their marketing strategies.
- The Best Link in Bio Instagram ToolsThe Instagram bio link is one of the tools that can give marketers and creators a headache. After all, there is only one Link in an Instagram bio. The good news is that there are tools out there that can optimize your Instagram bio.