Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
- It Creates Messages and Links Automatically.
- It uses multiple images and speech bubbles to mix up the posts.
- It posts to more than one Facebook Business Page if I choose.
- I can use multiple website sources with the pro version.
- It tells me which of my social channels is best performing.
- It tells me which day is best to post.
- It tells me what time is best to post.
- With the pro versioon I can also post to Medium automatically
What do you do after you’ve hit publish on your new blog post?
The truth is that if you aren’t out their promoting it, or working to rank on page one of Google, your blog post will probably receive tmost of the traffic it will see in the first 24–48 hours.
Each time you create a blog, you’ll get an email from MissingLettr telling you to log in and activate the campaign.
It selects and crops various images from your blog, creates quote images and changes up the message.
While you have to approve the Facebook Page messages one by one, having them set for you to click and go makes it easy.
Schedule out a full years worth of promo to a single blog post that will share to Twitter, Facebook, and Linked In.
View and edit your social calendar at any time.
Check out the analytics to see how your campaigns are doing.
- The Best Instagram Scheduling AppsInstagram scheduling apps and programs come in handy. These tools help you create your posts then release them on a schedule so that you can keep your audience engaged without having to dedicate any extra time in your busy life.
- Pinterest Board Names
- Pinterest For Bloggers