Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
1 Minute Read
- It Creates Messages and Links Automatically.
- It uses multiple images and speech bubbles to mix up the posts.
- It posts to more than one Facebook Business Page if I choose.
- I can use multiple website sources with the pro version.
- It tells me which of my social channels is best performing.
- It tells me which day is best to post.
- It tells me what time is best to post.
- With the pro versioon I can also post to Medium automatically
What do you do after you’ve hit publish on your new blog post?
The truth is that if you aren’t out their promoting it, or working to rank on page one of Google, your blog post will probably receive tmost of the traffic it will see in the first 24–48 hours.
It selects and crops various images from your blog, creates quote images and changes up the message.
While you have to approve the Facebook Page messages one by one, having them set for you to click and go makes it easy.
Schedule out a full years worth of promo to a single blog post that will share to Twitter, Facebook, and Linked In.
View and edit your social calendar at any time.
Check out the analytics to see how your campaigns are doing.
- The Types of Facebook Ads to Utilize in 2021If you want to get the best possible results from your Facebook advertising campaigns in 2021, there are plenty of ads you can use.
- 5 Surprising Ideas to Help You Improve Your LinkedIn ProfileThe five ideas presented here could give your LinkedIn profile an edge over the competition, with a minimal outlay of time and energy.
- How To Create a Facebook Group For Your Blog