How can you find a top direct mail marketing company to meet your needs? There are a few key options to keep in mind.
In the modern era, it might seem like direct mail marketing is a dinosaur of the past; however, in actuality, it is just as important today as it has been in the past.
Sure, direct mail marketing has undergone some interesting changes that allow direct mail marketing to engage with customers in a slightly different manner; however, there is still something special when it comes to holding a physical piece of mail in one’s hands.
Therefore, if you run a small business, you need to use direct mail marketing to reach your target market and maintain an edge on the competition.
Gunderson Direct has been in the direct mail marketing industry for close to two decades. During that time, they have distributed more than 1.5 billion pieces of direct mail advertisements.
While they produce top-notch direct mail marketing services, they also partner with you, allowing you to improve your campaigns continuously.
Some of the key features include:
- Customized Strategies: Gunderson Direct uses its years of experience to tailor its services to meet your needs
- List Sourcing: Gunderson Direct can also help you automate the process of procuring and targeting your leads, allowing you to focus on growing your business
- Analytics: Gunderson Direct also provides you with powerful analytics that you can use to improve the efficiency of your direct mail marketing campaigns and make adjustments that will boost your conversion rates
Gunderson Direct will also feed all of these analytics right into your CRM, automating many of the clerical tasks you used to do by hand.
Finally, Gunderson Direct also has a robust client list that includes AAA, One Medical, and ZipRecruiter, providing you with access to more information that you can use to boost the power of your direct mail marketing campaigns.
Another company with which you should consider partnering is SaaS MQL.
SaaS MQL is actually a full-service agency that has been tailored to meet the needs of SaaS companies, which includes direct mail marketing.
Partnering with SaaS MQL will allow you to access their ABM analytics, targeted direct mail marketing campaigns, and the ROI information that they provide you on your campaign.
Furthermore, the ROI information is fed right into your CRM. SaaS MQL also integrates well with Salesforce and a variety of other major software programs.
Some of the critical features of SaaS MQL include:
- Targeted Campaigns: SaaS MQL has a tremendous amount of experience with SaaS-focused, targeted campaigns
- Automation: SaaS MQL takes care of the entire campaign from start to finish, allowing you to focus on other areas of your business
- Customer Support: Their customer support is exceptional and responsive, as they are available to address your questions and concerns whenever you need them
These are just a few of the many reasons why SaaS MQL has become so popular in direct mail marketing campaigns.
Lob is an outstanding direct mail marketing company. The goal is to allow you to program, control, and orchestrate your direct mail marketing campaigns in the same manner as an email campaign. Some of the main features of Lob include:
- Automation: Lob has numerous automatic triggers that you can enable, allowing you to scale your direct mail marketing campaign on its own
- Print Delivery Networks: With access to print delivery networks from Lob, all of your mail will travel the fastest route possible
- Customization: With Lob, you will be able to tailor your direct mail marketing campaigns to meet your unique needs, testing them every step of the way
- Analytics: With a convenient dashboard, you will have access to every detail, allowing you to improve your direct mail marketing campaigns based on actionable information
In addition to these features, some of the added benefits of Lob include:
- An API system that is easy to use
- Address verification opportunities
- Outstanding developer documentation
While it can take a while to get Lob set up, they are still one of the top direct mail marketing companies available.
Printing For Less
Usually shortened to PFL, Printing For Less was the first online print shop, founded back in 1996.
Since that time, they have continually honed and improved their services, consistently ranking among the industry’s top direct mail marketing companies.
Some of their services include:
- Web to print solutions
- Direct mailing services
- Fulfillment options
- Customized solutions
- Tactile marketing automation opportunities
PFL provides a wide variety of services ranging from design assistance, printing assistance, and direct mail opportunities.
PFL will take care of the entire mailing process from start to finish.
Furthermore, PFL will even help you with your CRM, identifying missing information while also removing duplicate information, helping you clean up your database.
Postable is slightly different when it comes to their direct mail marketing services.
In addition to providing regular mail marketing services, Postable also provides you with customized stationery, card printing, and automatic mailing options. With automated mailing solutions, Postable can help you save time on your direct mail marketing campaigns.
While Postable’s direct mail marketing services are solid, their cardstock marketing services are what truly set them apart.
With strong, firm, durable cardstock, Postable’s marketing services are designed to make a strong impression on everyone who holds your company’s information in their hands.
While they are a bit more expensive than some of the other options, they will provide a solid return on your direct mail marketing investment.
Find the Best Direct Mail Marketing Company To Meet Your Needs
These are just a few of the key options you should keep in mind if you are looking for someone who can help you with your direct mail marketing needs.
When you employ a focused, targeted direct mail marketing strategy, you can increase your leads, boost your conversion rates, and increase your revenue.