A Lifestyle blog is any type of blog about life, hobbies, family, travel, and so forth. Here are some lifestyle blog ideas for you to explore. It’s not too late to start a blog. That being said, if it isn’t something you are passionate about, you may not get to blogging very often. This is why many choose to start a Lifestyle Blog.
What is a Lifestyle Blog
A lifestyle blog can contain many elements of life. For example, a recently divorced, 40 + mom who is a businesswoman experiencing the process of life transformation may blog about aging, beauty, fashion, dating, parenting, beauty, empty nesting, and so forth.
This lifestyle blog would be about her life and would attract people living with similar interests.
Be sure to check out this other article that can teach you how to start a blog. You may also want to explore Pinterest for driving traffic to your Lifestyle blog.
While lifestyle blogs most often include fashion, beauty fitness, and travel, many can include hobbies, interests, and talents as well. When one of these breaks out into a stand-alone topic, then they are more of a “niche website” than a general lifestyle blog.
Lifestyle blogs are very visual and tend to do well on Pinterest, social media networks, and often Youtube.
Lifestyle Blog Ideas (No Order)
- Single Parenting
- Personal Style
- DIY (Anything)
- Age (millennial, 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+)
- Relationship Advice
- Home Decor
- Mother of the Bride
- Living in a Particular City
- Tiny Home Living
- RV Life
- Holistic Living
- Green Living
- Self Care
Lifestyle Blog Themes
How To Make Money With a Lifestyle Blog
- Affiliate Marketing
- Coaching Services
- General Services
- Dropshipping (no inventory)
- Live Appearances
Lifestyle Blogs to Follow
- A Cup of Jo
- Cupcakes & Cashmere
- A Beautiful Mess
- Barefoot Blonde
- Sabrina Saves
- Gal Meets Glam
- Midlife Monarch
- Pink Peonies
- Love Taza
- Say Yes
- The Skinny Confidential
- Sincerely Jules
Delightful Managed WordPress Hosting
Thoughtfully built for busy creatives
How To Start A Lifestyle Blog
- Choose your Blog Platform. Consider Flywheel for your WordPress platform and hosting with the Essence Pro Theme.
- Set up a Brand Kit. This will contain the colors that you can use across all designs from your website to youtube, to Pinterest, and on to all of your social media channels.
- Set up a Pinterest For Business Account so you can pin graphics that link and drive traffic to your lifestyle blog.
- 20 of the Best Copywriting Books to Make You a Better WriterThere are hundreds of books available on copywriting and the craft of writing in general. Here are 20 of the best copywriting books for today.
- 9 Ways to End a Blog Post to Create a Reader for LifeHere are nine ways to end a blog post to create a reader for life.
- What is a Focus Group?The focus group will allow you to present information to members in an organized manner, compare responses across different participants and potentially persuade reluctant subjects that your new products or services will benefit them!