Canva Pro$12.99 per month
Anyone who has been using Canva probably knows that this is one of the best tools available for creating digital designs; however, Canva comes in both free and pro versions. Therefore, plenty of people wonder whether or not Canva Pro is worth it. There are a few important points to keep in mind.
Here’s the Is Canva Pro video review I made for Youtube.
When it comes to creating online designs, Canva is one of the most popular options out there.
Try Canva Pro for 30 Days!
Easily create beautiful designs + documents. Use Canva’s drag-and-drop feature and professional layouts to design consistently stunning graphics.
This platform is available both for computers and desktops. The platform works by taking millions of images, templates, illustrations, fonts, and more.
A Brief Overview
Some of the most important ones include:
- Hundreds of thousands of additional photos (included with the plan price)
- Advanced, premium templates
- Added team functionalities
- The option to resize any designs at will
- An unlimited amount of storage space
- The ability to create and design transparent backgrounds
Through Canva it is possible to get a layout for almost any design.
This includes invitations, documents, blog banners, social media posts, and standard presentations.Canva has more than 15 million active users all over the globe.
Combined, they have created more than 1 billion designs. In addition, more than 10,000 organizations use Canva Pro to make their own designs. Some of the most prominent organizations include:
- Duke University
- Price Waterhouse Cooper (PWC Accounting)
- The Huffington Post
- Anytime Fitness
Comparing Free and Paid Versions of CanvaFor those who want to create simple graphics using advanced tools and functionalities, Canva free is a great place to start.
There are numerous powerful features that come with Canva free that allows users to come up with some great designs.It is important to dive into the features of both Canva free and Canva Pro. Let’s start with Canva free. Some of the major benefits of Canva free include:
- Photos: Canva free provides users with access to millions of images for free. In addition, users have the option to purchase premium images for one dollar each.
- Folders: Canva free provides users with two folders for free, providing them with the option to organize their designs and images.
- Templates: There are more than 8,000 templates available; however, only some of them are free. Users have the option to see pro templates but cannot use them.
- Storage: Canva free users will have access to 1 GB in storage space. This is used to upload photos and assets.
- Team: Users of Canva Canva free still have access to invite team members to use the software for free. Using an email address, they can be given permission to access Canva free as either a team member or an administrator.
- The Animator: Users of Canva will have access to something called the Animator. This allows users to create graphics that move, similar to GIFs.
- Transparency: Canva Pro also provides users with the ability to download designs using transparent backgrounds using a single click. When using this feature, the images have to be placed on a white background.
- Resize: With a single click, users of Canva Pro will be able to resize all of their designs to nearly any possible dimension.
- More Templates: In addition to the premium templates mentioned with the free version, another 12,000 templates are added with Canva Pro.
- Fonts: With Canva Pro users have access to more than 500 fonts.
- Brand Kit: With Canva Pro one major added feature is called the Brand Kit. This allows users to organize and customize various elements that are important to the visual identity of a Brand. This includes logos, fonts, colors, and more.
- Customized Templates: Teams will be able to make their own templates using Canva Pro which is an important added benefit.
- Folders: Canva Pro provides users with unlimited folders, allowing them to organize their photos and images at will.
- Support: Canva Pro is exceptional and provides users with immediate assistance for all of their questions.
- Storage: Canva Pro provides users with access to more than 100 GB of storage space.
- Photos: There are more than 4 million photos that Canva Pro users will have access to. These are all free with the Canva Pro plan.
The ability to design GIFs, create transparent images, and customize dimensions instantly are the most important features of those listed above.
Canva Pro: Is It Worth the Upgrade?Now, many people are probably wondering whether Canva Pro is worth the cost. The pricing is as follows:
- $12.95 per month if paying monthly
- $9.95 per month if paying annually
- Canva Pro also has an enterprise plan that costs per team
This is an affordable tool that can be used to create stunning designs in a matter of minutes even for those who do not have a lot of graphic design skills.
While the free vision is still useful, the benefits are limited and the features are basic.
Anyone who is looking at the features of Canva Pro and thinking they don’t need all of those benefits might be able to get away with the free version.
- The software is fast and easy to use
- The interface is clean, modern, and intuitive
- The templates are pre-designed, making it a breeze to design images
- Canva integrates with numerous other applications including Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Users can collaborate with team members easily
Some of the downsides include:
- Canva Pro costs money
- The mobile app is challenging to use
- The search results don’t always pull up what people want
The Free Trial Option
Some people might still be wondering whether or not they need Canva Pro.
The good news is that Canva Pro does offer a free trial that lasts for 30 days. This provides everyone with the ability to play around with the software before they decide whether or not the software is right for them. Therefore, everyone should take advantage of the Canva Pro free trial.
Play around with some of the added features and see what this amazing software can do.
Canva is a design tool that allows you to create all sorts of graphics including Pinterest Pins, Featured Blog images, Youtube Thumbnails, Facebook Covers, Brochures, Posters, Wedding announcements and so much more.
Simply add text to any graphic, click effects, then choose the Curve option. Easy!
In Canva, click on the photo element you want to add transparency to. In the upper right corner of the desktop, next to click, you’ll see a grid that shows variable transparency. Click there and adjust your transparency as needed.
You can browse PDF Templates or turn any creation into a PDF. Simply click Download, then choose the PDF Option.