Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
1 Minute Read
I love Google sheets. It’s so much more than just a spreadsheet maker. Once you learn how to use Google Sheets, which is a free tool, you’ll find yourself more organized than ever!
Use the following tutorials to learn how to use Google Sheets in your business, for budgets, credit card debt tracker, shopping lists and so much more.
How to Freeze a Row in Google Sheets
- On your computer, open a spreadsheet in Google Sheets.
- Choose a row or column you want to freeze or unfreeze.
- At the top, find ‘View‘ and click ‘Freeze’.
- Select how many rows or columns to freeze.
How To Merge Cells in Google Sheets
- Open your spreadsheet in Google Sheets in a web browser.
- Select the cells you want to merge (2 or more).
- Choose “Format” from the menu bar.
- In the drop-down menu, click “Merge,” and then select the cell merge type you want: Horizontally, Vertically, or All.
How to Lock Cells in Google Sheets
- Open your Gooogle spreadsheet
- Find the cell you want to lock and Right-click
- Select the ‘Protect range’ option.
- When the pane opens, select ‘Add a sheet or range’
- You can enter a description for that locked cell if you like
How to Alphabetize Google Sheets
- Open your Google Sheet
- Select the column
- Click the Letter at the Top to sort A-Z or tap again for Z-A
How to Make a Graph in Google Sheets
- Open your Google Spreadsheet
- Click Insert.
- Select ‘Chart’.
- Choose a kind of chart such as bar, pie, etc
- Click Chart Types to change what appears in the rows and other graphs choices
- What is Systeme.io?Marketing has changed significantly during the past few years, and one of the most popular platforms today is Systeme.io.
- The Top Direct Mail Marketing Companies TodayHow can you find a top direct mail marketing company to meet your needs? There are a few key options to keep in mind.
- A Comparison of Pluralsight Vs. UdemyTwo of the most popular options for learning a new skill are Udemy and Pluralsight.
- Grammarly Free Vs. PremiumDoes Grammarly’s free version do everything you want, and do the additional benefits of the premium version hold their value? We’ll take a look at the benefits both versions provide, demonstrate why both are valuable, and give you a clear picture of why you would want the premium over the standard version.
- What Is Knack?Knack helps users distribute their applications. Today, web apps need to accomplish a lot. They need to carry out a wide variety of functions while also reaching numerous people.