I love Google sheets. It’s so much more than just a spreadsheet maker. Once you learn how to use Google Sheets, which is a free tool, you’ll find yourself more organized than ever!
Use the following tutorials to learn how to use Google Sheets in your business, for budgets, credit card debt tracker, shopping lists and so much more.
How to Freeze a Row in Google Sheets
- On your computer, open a spreadsheet in Google Sheets.
- Choose a row or column you want to freeze or unfreeze.
- At the top, find ‘View‘ and click ‘Freeze’.
- Select how many rows or columns to freeze.
How To Merge Cells in Google Sheets
- Open your spreadsheet in Google Sheets in a web browser.
- Select the cells you want to merge (2 or more).
- Choose “Format” from the menu bar.
- In the drop-down menu, click “Merge,” and then select the cell merge type you want: Horizontally, Vertically, or All.
How to Lock Cells in Google Sheets
- Open your Gooogle spreadsheet
- Find the cell you want to lock and Right-click
- Select the ‘Protect range’ option.
- When the pane opens, select ‘Add a sheet or range’
- You can enter a description for that locked cell if you like
How to Alphabetize Google Sheets
- Open your Google Sheet
- Select the column
- Click the Letter at the Top to sort A-Z or tap again for Z-A
How to Make a Graph in Google Sheets
- Open your Google Spreadsheet
- Click Insert.
- Select ‘Chart’.
- Choose a kind of chart such as bar, pie, etc
- Click Chart Types to change what appears in the rows and other graphs choices
- ProWritingAid vs. Grammarly – Are They Worth It?Grammarly and ProWritingAid are both excellent writing software, but which one is better?
- Online Course Platforms: Thinkific vs. Teachable 
- Best CRM’s For Bloggers in 2021
- What is Systeme.io?Marketing has changed significantly during the past few years, and one of the most popular platforms today is Systeme.io.
- 15 Content Marketing Tools For Every BloggerHere are some tools to guide you through your content creation and marketing process, from coming up with ideas for distributing your message to your target audience.