Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
I love Google sheets. It’s so much more than just a spreadsheet maker. Once you learn how to use Google Sheets, which is a free tool, you’ll find yourself more organized than ever!
Use the following tutorials to learn how to use Google Sheets in your business, for budgets, credit card debt tracker, shopping lists and so much more.
How to Freeze a Row in Google Sheets
- On your computer, open a spreadsheet in Google Sheets.
- Choose a row or column you want to freeze or unfreeze.
- At the top, find ‘View‘ and click ‘Freeze’.
- Select how many rows or columns to freeze.
How To Merge Cells in Google Sheets
- Open your spreadsheet in Google Sheets in a web browser.
- Select the cells you want to merge (2 or more).
- Choose “Format” from the menu bar.
- In the drop-down menu, click “Merge,” and then select the cell merge type you want: Horizontally, Vertically, or All.
How to Lock Cells in Google Sheets
- Open your Gooogle spreadsheet
- Find the cell you want to lock and Right-click
- Select the ‘Protect range’ option.
- When the pane opens, select ‘Add a sheet or range’
- You can enter a description for that locked cell if you like
How to Alphabetize Google Sheets
- Open your Google Sheet
- Select the column
- Click the Letter at the Top to sort A-Z or tap again for Z-A
How to Make a Graph in Google Sheets
- Open your Google Spreadsheet
- Click Insert.
- Select ‘Chart’.
- Choose a kind of chart such as bar, pie, etc
- Click Chart Types to change what appears in the rows and other graphs choices
- Email Marketing SoftwareI’ve used so many email marketing software over the years. I’ve realized that it’s not one size fits all. In fact, I’ve had to make changes based on the business and needs at the time. Take a look at this list of email marketing software and find the one that works for you. Take trials wherever you can.
- What is AirtableAirtable, founded in 2012, is a cloud collaboration tool. It combines many of the features of an extensive database with the format of a spreadsheet.
- What is Keap?
- What is Crowdfire?Crowdfire helps you discover and schedule content, and manage all your social accounts from one place. Automatically discover articles and images your audience will love, so you can share them to all your social profiles and keep your timelines buzzing!
- Social Snap