Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
I love Google sheets. It’s so much more than just a spreadsheet maker. Once you learn how to use Google Sheets, which is a free tool, you’ll find yourself more organized than ever!
Use the following tutorials to learn how to use Google Sheets in your business, for budgets, credit card debt tracker, shopping lists and so much more.
How to Freeze a Row in Google Sheets
- On your computer, open a spreadsheet in Google Sheets.
- Choose a row or column you want to freeze or unfreeze.
- At the top, find ‘View‘ and click ‘Freeze’.
- Select how many rows or columns to freeze.
How To Merge Cells in Google Sheets
- Open your spreadsheet in Google Sheets in a web browser.
- Select the cells you want to merge (2 or more).
- Choose “Format” from the menu bar.
- In the drop-down menu, click “Merge,” and then select the cell merge type you want: Horizontally, Vertically, or All.
How to Lock Cells in Google Sheets
- Open your Gooogle spreadsheet
- Find the cell you want to lock and Right-click
- Select the ‘Protect range’ option.
- When the pane opens, select ‘Add a sheet or range’
- You can enter a description for that locked cell if you like
How to Alphabetize Google Sheets
- Open your Google Sheet
- Select the column
- Click the Letter at the Top to sort A-Z or tap again for Z-A
How to Make a Graph in Google Sheets
- Open your Google Spreadsheet
- Click Insert.
- Select ‘Chart’.
- Choose a kind of chart such as bar, pie, etc
- Click Chart Types to change what appears in the rows and other graphs choices
- Writer Access Review
- DepositPhotosDepositPhotos offers copyright-free images and videos as a one-time on-demand purchase and as recurring subscriptions to use on your blog.
- 7 Popular Excel AlternativesAre you tired of using Microsoft Excel and want a spreadsheet program that offers more? Here are some alternatives to Excel.
- 10 Business Tools to Increase ProductivityToday, running a business often means wearing lots of hats. You might be covering project management one minute and marketing the next, especially in a small startup environment.
- What Are Web Push Notifications and How Can They Benefit Your Website?Web push notifications allow you to increase visitor engagement so that users are more active while on your website.