Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
WordPress Plugins add functionality to a WordPress Website. Many are free, some have upgrade options after you upload the plugin. Be careful about adding too many plugins as they can slow down your website. Here is a list of Genesis Plugins that were created to work with Studiopress Themes.
- Genesis Portfolio Pro
- AgentPress Listings
- Genesis Author Pro
- Genesis Connect for WooCommerce
- Genesis Responsive Slider
- Genesis Simple Edits
- Genesis Simple Hooks
- Genesis Simple Menus
- Genesis Simple Share
- Genesis Simple Sidebars
- Genesis Tabs
- SEO Data Transporter
- Simple Social Icons
- Simple URLs
- Social Profiles Widget
- Genesis Design Palette Pro
- Blogging Guides
Genesis Portfolio Pro
Genesis Portfolio Pro by Studiopress adds a “Portfolio” post so you can create portfolio entries containing images and galleries to display visual content.
A Portfolio grid is created in the default template displaying a landscape of featured images. Controlling the galleries, text, and images is done in a simple page edit.
Simply find the Portfolio menu, click ‘Add New’ and add your images. Once you have a few of these, your work will be displayed in a grid.
You can find this by going to your Plugins, Add-New, Search or click here to download.
The agentpress Listings plugin is for real estate websites. It uses custom post types, custom taxonomies, as well as widgets that create a listings management system.. Using the taxonomy creator, you can categorize listings the way you like.
See: AgentPress Pro Theme
Genesis Author Pro
Author Pro Theme – $99.95
from: StudioPress by Copyblogger Media
Genesis Connect for WooCommerce
Genesis Responsive Slider
This plugin lets you create a simple responsive slider to display the featured image, as well as the title and excerpt from each post.
Genesis Simple Edits
Genesis Simple Hooks
This plugin builds a new Genesis settings page that lets you insert code, attaching it to any of the action hooks that are part of the Genesis Framework. There is no need to create functions in your theme files. Genesis Simple Hooks plugin offers an attractive, easy-to-use interface for modifying your Genesis theme via the hook system.
Genesis Simple Menus
The Genesis Simple Share plugin adds beautiful share buttons to your website that uses a Genesis child theme.
Genesis Simple Sidebars
This plugin offers a way to create multiple, dynamic widget areas to display in sidebar locations within the Genesis Framework on a per post, per page, or per tag/category archive basis. It uses conditional logic to properly assign them to sidebar locations that would be complicated for a beginner.
This plugin provides for a way to build tabbed sections with widgets to display the featured image, title, and excerpt from each post. Select which categories you want to feature in the tabbed section, which post elements you want to be displayed, and save the widget. Put he widget in the feature section of a website with a Genesis child theme.
SEO Data Transporter
Simple Social Icons
Customize social icons that are displayed on your website. Choose the social profiles they link to and select from various colors and sizes. Change the alignment easily to display on your Genesis Child Theme.
Manage your URLs easily. Track outbound links from your website using custom post types and 301 redirects.
Social Profiles Widget
This plugin helps you insert icon links to your social profiles in a widget area. By easily dragging this widget into your sidebar or any widgetized area, you can simply put icon links to your various social profiles such as Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, and YouTube.
Genesis Design Palette Pro
Genesis eNews Extended
- 10 Mistakes Amateur Bloggers Should AvoidBlogging is a time-tested digital marketing tactic that, when performed correctly by an amateur blogger or pro blogger, can help your business generate more leads and sales. As you fill your business’s blog with high-quality posts, it will become a valuable resource for prospective customers.
- 10 Reasons Why Your Marketing Emails Are Getting Flagged as SpamHere are ten common mistakes that will get your marketing emails falling into the spam abyss.
- 10 Steps to Creating and Self-Publishing Your First eBookBefore you think self-publishing is an easy way to make money online, you need to be aware of all the steps involved to create, self-publish, and promote your eBook.
- 15 Content Marketing Tools For Every BloggerHere are some tools to guide you through your content creation and marketing process, from coming up with ideas for distributing your message to your target audience.
- 5 Things You Must Know About Blogging in 2020Before diving into blogging as a new adventure, or continuing to grow a blog you already have, take a look at these 5 things you must know about blogging in 2020.