Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
Another Ballen Blogger Tutorial! Facebook Debug: How To Get An Updated Blog Image To Share Correctly on Facebook Consider Social Snap“>Social Snap for your blog. You can install social tools that allow you to set a Pinterest image, social share image, featured blog image and video for each blog post.
You use are able to use the Sharing Debugger to view the information shared on Facebook from your website.
The Batch Invalidator allows you to refresh this information for any URLs including one or multiple.
Open Graph markup allows you to set up how your website content appears to others when shared.
- Visit the Facebook Sharing Debugger Tool: https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/
- Add Your Url
- Click Debug
- If it doesn’t update, click to scrape it again.
- May require a few attempts.
How To Blog
- Email Marketing Software
- What is Airtable
- How to Create Click-Worthy Subject Lines for Email Marketing Campaigns
- SEMrush Keyword Difficulty Score
- Elegance Pro
- How to Set Up and Use Google Search Console (GSC) With Your Website
- 15 Crucial Things To Do After Installing WordPress
- Google Analytics
- What is Keap?
- What is Crowdfire?