Another Ballen Blogger Tutorial! Facebook Debug: How To Get An Updated Blog Image To Share Correctly on Facebook Consider Social Snap for your blog. You can install social tools that allow you to set a Pinterest image, social share image, featured blog image and video for each blog post.
You use are able to use the Sharing Debugger to view the information shared on Facebook from your website.
The Batch Invalidator allows you to refresh this information for any URLs including one or multiple.
Open Graph markup allows you to set up how your website content appears to others when shared.
- Visit the Facebook Sharing Debugger Tool: https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/
- Add Your Url
- Click Debug
- If it doesn’t update, click to scrape it again.
- May require a few attempts.
How To Blog
- Marketing Tools
- WordPress Tutorials
- Refined WordPress Theme Set Up – Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle Blog
- The Best Webinar Platforms
- SEO Content Writing Tutorial For Beginners
- How to Optimize A Youtube Channel
- The Best Blog Host Companies
- How to Keep Your Website’s Content Fresh
- Can Typos and Grammar Errors on your Blog Posts Affect Search Rankings?
- Teachable, Kajabi , Thinkific, Ontraport Online Learning, eCourse Platforms