Another Ballen Blogger Tutorial! Facebook Debug: How To Get An Updated Blog Image To Share Correctly on Facebook Consider Social Snap for your blog. You can install social tools that allow you to set a Pinterest image, social share image, featured blog image and video for each blog post.
You use are able to use the Sharing Debugger to view the information shared on Facebook from your website.
The Batch Invalidator allows you to refresh this information for any URLs including one or multiple.
Open Graph markup allows you to set up how your website content appears to others when shared.
- Visit the Facebook Sharing Debugger Tool: https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/
- Add Your Url
- Click Debug
- If it doesn’t update, click to scrape it again.
- May require a few attempts.
How To Blog
- How To Make Money With Your Blog
- How To Change the Text Size and Text Color On a WordPress Blog
- Blog Niche List, Choose The Right Niche For Your Blog
- How To Get Traffic To A New Blog
- Best Valentines Day iPhone Backgrounds and Wallpaper
- 50 Questions To Ask Yourself To Learn Your True Passion, Desires, and Direction
- Email Marketing With Convert Kit
- Pinterest Board Names
- How To Write a Blog Post in WordPress
- The Best Way to Choose Your Blog’s Domain Name