Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
<1 Minute Read
How To Do Affiliate Marketing With a Website
- Create a Website. I suggest WordPress. You can get your WordPress platform and host in one easy stop at WPEngine. This website uses the Essence Pro Theme.
- Choose a specific niche in which you will create content for. Start with low competition, low difficulty keywords. You can find these using a keyword research tool such as SEMrush, JAAXY, or spyfu. (I use SEMrush).
- Create great content. On average, it takes 7-months for a page to climb as high as it will go on Google. Give yourself time to see the payoff. Create content as much as you can without sacrificing quality. Hire writers at Writer Access.
- Use Grammarly for spelling checks, plagiarism inspections, and to safely store your content.
- Join Affiliate Programs and Affiliate Networks and begin promoting your offers by including affiliate links and banners on your blog posts. I use Thirsty Affiliates to automate my affiliate links.
- For Youtube, you’ll want to create product review videos, sample how to use something, or create an audience through other interesting videos. Include your affiliate link in the video description.
A Platform Designed For
Affiliate Marketers Of All Levels.
Whether you are just getting started, have some experience, or are an ultra-successful affiliate marketer, this forum is made for you!
More Affiliate Programs
- Lowe’s Affiliate Program
- Home Depot Affiliate Program
- Etsy Affiliate Program
- Michaels Affiliate Program
- Target Affiliate Program