Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
In this video and written tutorial, you’ll learn how to embed a Facebook post on your blog. In this guide, we use the WordPress Gutenberg Editor although you can add a Facebook post to any blog where you have access to the HTML code or text tab.
Need a WordPress Website built for you? Call my brothers Jeff and Paul Helvin at Ballen Brands. 702-917-0755. They can set up any of the Studiopress themes for you, integrate 3rd party applications and analytics, and provide maintenance along the way.
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Here are the steps to add a Facebook Post to your Blog. We will use the desktop version of Facebook for this tutorial.
- Find the Post you want to Embed
You can embed from personal and business pages
- Click the 3 Dots To the Right and choose Embed
- Copy the Embed Code
- On Your WordPress Blog Post, Add a New HTML Block
- Paste in the HTML Code.
Your post should now be visible. While you can change the width to be 100% to fit the width of the post, remember that on mobile, it will all be centered and look great without changing it.
Bookmark And Pin It
Social Media Tools
MissingLettr automatically turns your blog posts into engaging social media campaigns.
More Blog Tutorials
- Blossom Themes
- Winedog Subscription BoxMonthly wine-themed box bursting with seasonal excitement for you and your dog to enjoy together!
- Pup Mom CrateBeing a Dog Mom is one of the most important jobs in the world! Subscribe today to receive 5-8 dog mom goodies a month! You’ll not only receive cool gifts for yourself, but your pup will get monthly gifts as well!
- Dog Subscription BoxesSpoil your pup on auto-pilot by having a dog subscription box delivered to your doorstep every month.
- Social Media: How Does It Affect Your Site’s SEO Performance?