In this video and written tutorial, you’ll learn how to embed a Facebook post on your blog. In this guide, we use the WordPress Gutenberg Editor although you can add a Facebook post to any blog where you have access to the HTML code or text tab.
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Here are the steps to add a Facebook Post to your Blog. We will use the desktop version of Facebook for this tutorial.
- Find the Post you want to Embed
You can embed from personal and business pages
- Click the 3 Dots To the Right and choose Embed
- Copy the Embed Code
- On Your WordPress Blog Post, Add a New HTML Block
- Paste in the HTML Code.
Your post should now be visible. While you can change the width to be 100% to fit the width of the post, remember that on mobile, it will all be centered and look great without changing it.
Bookmark And Pin It
Social Media Tools
MissingLettr automatically turns your blog posts into engaging social media campaigns.
More Blog Tutorials
- Refined WordPress Theme Set Up – Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle Blog
- The ABCs of WordPress: 10 WordPress Terms You Need to Know
- 53 Blog Ideas For the College BloggerThese blog ideas are perfect for the college blogger. Whether you are earning an income with ads on your blog, affiliate marketing, or are building a blog for a school program, this list is sure to win!
- Link Whisper WordPress Plugin for Internal LinkingLink Whisper is a great WordPress Plugin designed to improve the internal linking strategy. This can improve the user experience and help you with your SEO. Link Whisper is currently running on this blog and we happen to love it! The 10 sites’ annual license was surprisingly affordable and what we needed for our suite of WordPress websites and blogs.
- The QuillIn 1850, the fountain pen’s function had improved substantially. The quill gave way and with it went the romance of putting ink to paper.