Email marketing is still a great way to get your message, products, and services in front of people that have requested to hear from you. Email Marketing with Convert Kit“>Convert Kit is easy. Create a lead magnet (offer), add a form to your blog, and build an easy automation sequence. Now THAT is easy!
You’ll get a special link to share with your friends, on your blog, and on your social channels.
When someone makes a purchase using your link within a particular time frame, you’ll earn a commission!
I earn more than 6 figures in affiliate marketing commissions through my blogs, social influence, and teaching software. It can be a very lucrative business if you are willing to learn the ropes and spend your days creating content! You can learn how to become an affiliate marketer in the Wealthy Affiliate Forum.
- ActiveCampaign vs ConvertKit
- What Is a Drip Email Campaign and How Does It Work For Marketing?Also known as an automated email campaign, a drip campaign is an email marketing tactic that involves automatically sending a series of pre-made emails to subscribers over time.
- Email Marketing SoftwareI’ve used so many email marketing software over the years. I’ve realized that it’s not one size fits all. In fact, I’ve had to make changes based on the business and needs at the time. Take a look at this list of email marketing software and find the one that works for you. Take trials wherever you can.
- 5 Campaigns You Need For Your BlogIn spite of reports that email is dead, most bloggers who incorporate offers on their website, build their email list, and send appropriate messages and offers benefit considerably, including me!
- Email Marketing With Convert Kit
- Blog Lead MagnetsAny blogger that has a goal to earn money from their blog understands the importance of lead magnets for building an email list. This is done by making offers in exchange for contact info