Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
I’ve used so many various email marketing platforms over the years. I’ve realized that it’s not one size fits all. In fact, I’ve had to make changes based on the business and needs at the time.
Take a look at this list of email marketing software and find the one that works for you. Take trials wherever you can.
Constant Contact vs. ConvertKit
ConvertKit is one of the easiest options. The email automations are easy. Write your message, include a link, and go to the next.
You’ll have to compare pricing based on your needs.
My personal favorite of the two would be Constant contact.
Constant Contact vs. Keap
KeapWith KEAP you can create a repeatable sales process that makes it easy for you to set-up appointments, track leads, and get quotes accepted all from your CRM.
Convertkit is a lead capture tool with an easy to use email funnel for follow up emails and delivery of lead magnets. I personally tested AWeber, Constant Contact, Mailchimp, Zoho, Infusionsoft, and KEAP, and found Convert Kit to be the winner for simple subscriber based offers and emails.
With Constant Contact, you can create effective email marketing and other online marketing campaigns to meet your business goals. Start your FREE trial today!
ActiveCampaign Marketing automation provides you with the tools you need to find success with your blog. Lead magnets are one of the top strategies to get more subscribers and build a list. That’s why Active Campaign helps you offer and deliver unlimited lead magnets. A great looking sign-up form gets more people to opt-in. Your forms can trigger automation that sends your contacts the right content right away.
Enjoy Unlimited Contacts with Sendinblue. Best Value All-in-One Marketing Platform. Only Pay Per Email Sent! Flexible Price Plans. Easy Set-up. Try Us for Free! Powerful API. Plugins Available. Drag & Drop Editor. Responsive Design Emails. GDPR Compliant.
Mailchimp offers pre-built, customizable email automation that makes it simple to connect with the right person at the right time —without doing manual work each time. Reach your customers and keep your blog top of mind with welcome automation, happy birthday messages, and order notifications.
Connect directly with your audience anywhere using personalized email marketing and webinars. Use prebuilt, beautiful email templates to easily send your emails with GetResponse. Boost your online presence by creating a landing page to generate leads. Sell services and products effectively using sales funnels within GetResponse that easily integrate with payment processors.
- What Is Constant Contact?Constant Contact is an email marketing tool that has been designed to target small businesses. They provide a range of features that help organizations reach out to new and existing customers.
- Email Marketing SoftwareI’ve used so many email marketing software over the years. I’ve realized that it’s not one size fits all. In fact, I’ve had to make changes based on the business and needs at the time. Take a look at this list of email marketing software and find the one that works for you. Take trials wherever you can.
- How to Create Click-Worthy Subject Lines for Email Marketing CampaignsThe subject line is a critically important element of commercial emails. When you send an email to your subscribers, they’ll probably look at the subject line to decide whether to open it.
- ActiveCampaign vs ConvertKit
- What Is a Drip Email Campaign and How Does It Work For Marketing?Also known as an automated email campaign, a drip campaign is an email marketing tactic that involves automatically sending a series of pre-made emails to subscribers over time.
- 5 Campaigns You Need For Your BlogIn spite of reports that email is dead, most bloggers who incorporate offers on their website, build their email list, and send appropriate messages and offers benefit considerably, including me!
- Email Marketing With Convert Kit
- Blog Lead MagnetsAny blogger that has a goal to earn money from their blog understands the importance of lead magnets for building an email list. This is done by making offers in exchange for contact info