Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
I’ve used so many various email marketing platforms over the years. I’ve realized that it’s not one size fits all. In fact, I’ve had to make changes based on the business and needs at the time.
Take a look at this list of email marketing software and find the one that works for you. Take trials wherever you can.
Constant Contact vs. ConvertKit
I took a paid run with both Constant Contact and ConvertKit over the past year. I know realize some of the key differences.
ConvertKit is one of the easiest options. The email automations are easy. Write your message, include a link, and go to the next.
You’ll have to compare pricing based on your needs.
My personal favorite of the two would be Constant contact.
Constant Contact vs. Keap
Our CRM and sales and marketing tools help you get more done with less work so you can grow your business.
Audience building for creators
Share what you love to connect with your followers and grow your business.
Work Smarter, Not Harder
Create branded emails, sell products, build a website, and make it easy for people to find you—all from a single platform.
Run your business – leave the email marketing to us.
Powerfully-simple email marketing designed to help your small business grow – now for free.
Do more than automate your email — activate your entire customer experience
email marketing, marketing automation, and CRM tools you need to create incredible customer experiences.
Enjoy Unlimited Contacts with Sendinblue. Best Value All-in-One Marketing Platform. Only Pay Per Email Sent! Flexible Price Plans. Easy Set-up. Try Us for Free! Powerful API. Plugins Available. Drag & Drop Editor. Responsive Design Emails. GDPR Compliant.
Mailchimp offers pre-built, customizable email automation that makes it simple to connect with the right person at the right time —without doing manual work each time. Reach your customers and keep your blog top of mind with welcome automation, happy birthday messages, and order notifications.
Powerful online marketing features
Send emails. Build landing pages. Automate your marketing. With ease.
- Email Marketing With Convert Kit
- 9 Ways Email and Text Can Go Wrong, and How to Avoid These MistakesPeople working from home during a pandemic can find themselves communicating mostly digitally, with little opportunity for in-person interaction to smooth the rough edges of the short, abrupt messages that often get sent around.
- What Is Constant Contact?Constant Contact is an email marketing tool that has been designed to target small businesses. They provide a range of features that help organizations reach out to new and existing customers.
- Email Marketing SoftwareI’ve used so many email marketing software over the years. I’ve realized that it’s not one size fits all. In fact, I’ve had to make changes based on the business and needs at the time. Take a look at this list of email marketing software and find the one that works for you. Take trials wherever you can.
- How to Create Click-Worthy Subject Lines for Email Marketing CampaignsThe subject line is a critically important element of commercial emails. When you send an email to your subscribers, they’ll probably look at the subject line to decide whether to open it.
- ActiveCampaign vs ConvertKitThere are a lot of email marketing and automation tools available. In this post, we are going to compare ConvertKit and ActiveCampaign.
- What Is a Drip Email Campaign and How Does It Work For Marketing?Also known as an automated email campaign, a drip campaign is an email marketing tactic that involves automatically sending a series of pre-made emails to subscribers over time.
- 5 Campaigns You Need For Your BlogIn spite of reports that email is dead, most bloggers who incorporate offers on their website, build their email list, and send appropriate messages and offers benefit considerably, including me!
- Blog Lead MagnetsAny blogger that has a goal to earn money from their blog understands the importance of lead magnets for building an email list. This is done by making offers in exchange for contact info