My name is Lori Ballen, and I’m a 6-figure affiliate marketer. Today, I will show you how to use WooCommerce on your website when you’re creating a store using affiliate links rather than the straight add-to-cart option.
For physical products, you’ll enter shipping, sales tax, and so on. For affiliate products, where you are only making a commission on a product that you don’t personally build, stock, or ship, you can use affiliate links.
When somebody is interested in learning more about an item or purchasing a product, you can replace the add-to-cart button with a ‘learn more or ‘buy now button that takes them to the affiliate offer.
Here are the steps:
- Set up your WordPress Website. Check out Flywheel if you need hosting + WordPress
- Add your Theme (You might like Astra with the Elementor Pro Page Builder). It’s fast and clean.
- Set up a WooCommerce Account
- Upload your WooCommerce Plugin, and Activate
- Create a New Product
- Change it from a Simple Product to an Affiliate Product.
- Enter your affiliate link. (It works with Amazon too)
Supplies For This Project: