Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
1 Minute Read
I have tested over a dozen family members with both Ancestry.com and 23andme.com. I have to say that I love the health and DNA reports from 23andme the best. Here are DNA Test Coupons for both Ancestry.com and 23andme.com.
Your Friend invited you to try 23andMe with a special discount.
However, when it comes to building the tree, connecting with relatives, and following the DNA and Paper Trail, ancestry is my favorite.
I do pay extra for the tree component of ancestry.com.
My suggestion? Get Both. If you can’t afford both, do one and then the other down the road.
I have helped match adult children that had been adopted to their birth parents, 1/2 siblings to another 1/2 siblings, and helped hundreds fill in the blanks all with my own family treee.
I now feel like it’s a gift I can give to others by working on my tree. ❤️
DNA Test Coupons
- Witch Subscription BoxesWitch Subscription boxes are a perfect gift for someone else, or yourself. Choose from one time boxes to monthly subscriptions. You’ll find gift boxes based on witchcraft, rituals, self-care, herbs, altar items, and more.
- Disney Subscription BoxesDisney Gift Ideas are made easy with these Disney Subscription Boxes. Each comes with renewing and non-renewing options, and various size and price ranges.
- Coffee Subscription BoxesIf you are looking for the best coffee gift ideas, these coffee subscription boxes are here for the win. Choose one-time box shipments or recurring. Treat yourself or the coffee lover in your group. Enjoy!
- Cat Subscription BoxesGift Ideas for Cat Lovers are here with these renewing and non-renewing cat subscription boxes. Each box is offered in various price ranges and contents.
- Candle Subscription BoxesIf you need gift ideas for the candle lover in your group, you’ve come to the right place. Pick up a renewing candle subscription box or a one-time candle gift box. Have it delivered to your home or theirs.