Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
Canva is a great tool for bloggers. As a ‘mother of the bride’ myself, I recently discovered Canva“>Canva“>Canva has an amazing library of wedding templates including Wedding Planning Checklists, Invitations, Save The Date cards, and more! I’ve posted a few of my favorites.
Wedding Facebook Event Cover
Wedding Planner Checklist
Save the Date Card
Wedding Snapchat Filter
Wedding Thank you Card
Wedding Photo Collages
- Canva Save The Date Templates
- Newsletter TemplatesFind free newsletters, Canva newsletters, Printable Newsletters and more designs you can use for print and email. Christmas, Company, Family, Church, School and more.
- Is Canva Pro Worth It?Anyone who has been using Canva probably knows that this is one of the best tools available for creating digital designs; however, Canva comes in both free and pro versions. Therefore, plenty of people who wonder whether or not Canva Pro is worth it. There are a few important points to keep in mind.
- Facebook CoversGrab a link and customize your Facebook cover or use any of these Facebook Covers for your Facebook Business Page or Event Page.
- How Much Does a Logo Design Cost?To help you navigate the confusing variability in pricing and ensure you get value for your hard-earned money, here is a short guide answering how much does a logo design cost.