Canva has their very own Canva Content Planner! Canva Pro now includes a new tool that enables you to schedule when you’ll publish your designs. They also added some other nifty features, like team collaboration and publishing on social media channels in one step.
The Canva Content Planner is a time-saving tool that ensures all your designs are posted at the right times. You can also plan ahead for future posts to ensure you’ve got everything covered!
With the new premium feature, you can now schedule everything without leaving Canva! No more cluttering your computer with downloads and just a few clicks of a button.
The content planner posts to Pinterest, Your Facebook Business Page, Facebook Groups, Slack, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram Business, and LinkedIn.
The new Canva Content Planner makes it easy to stay on top of all your social media and blog posts. Just click the Create content option on the left side menu, type in a topic, then choose what platform you want to post them on
How To Use the Canva Content Calendar
- Open the Content Calendar
- From the calendar view, click the + sign on any date
- From the new window, choose an existing design from your library
- or Create a New Design from the templates.
- If you design a new template, you’ll see the schedule button at the upper right
- Choose the destination. You can link a new social account from here. You can only choose one per scheduled post.
- Add the Title
- Add the Caption
- Add a Link
- Duplicate any design and schedule it for the next social channel.
While it’s not exactly Hootsuite, Canva’s content planner is useful and helpful to those that don’t use a more comprehensive social media content planner.
- How To Add Fonts to Canva
- Canva Content Planner – Schedule Social PostsThe new Canva Content Planner makes it easy to stay on top of all your social media and blog posts
- How To Remove The Background From a Photo Using CanvaWith Canva it’s easy to remove a background from a photo. Simply add a photo to your new design, click effects, and then Remove Background. Yep, it’s that easy.
- Is Canva Pro Worth It?Anyone who has been using Canva probably knows that this is one of the best tools available for creating digital designs; however, Canva comes in both free and pro versions. Therefore, plenty of people who wonder whether or not Canva Pro is worth it. There are a few important points to keep in mind.
- Pitch Deck TemplatesMatch your perfect pitch with an outstanding pitch deck presentation created from professionally designed templates easily customizable, and free! Check out Canva for free pitch desk templates and examples.
- How to Make a PDF Flipbook
- How to Create Curved Text in Canva
- How To Create A LinkedIn Carousel Post (Using Canva)
- How to Create a Planner in CanvaI enjoyed this video on how to create a planner in Canva. As a courtesy, I’m also including links to planner pages you can grab at Canva if you don’t want to build your own. I use Canva Pro so I can remove the background of images, use pro images and videos, set up my brand kit, and work with a 5-member team.
- Zoom Virtual Backgrounds on CanvaFind cute, funny, pretty, office virtual backgrounds for Zoom. Get Canva Pro and find zoom virtual backgrounds in all styles. Enjoy!
- Canva Save The Date Templates
- Newsletter TemplatesFind free newsletters, Canva newsletters, Printable Newsletters and more designs you can use for print and email. Christmas, Company, Family, Church, School and more.
- Make Facebook Covers with CanvaGrab a link and customize your Facebook cover or use any of these Facebook Covers for your Facebook Business Page or Event Page.
- How Much Does a Logo Design Cost?To help you navigate the confusing variability in pricing and ensure you get value for your hard-earned money, here is a short guide answering how much does a logo design cost.
- Canva Checklists