This post contains affiliate links. As a partner with Amazon and various brands, I am compensated when qualifying purchases are made through my referral links.
A Lifestyle blog is any type of blog about life, hobbies, family, travel, and so forth. Here are some lifestyle blog ideas for you to explore. It’s not too late to start a blog. That being said, if it isn’t something you are passionate about, you may not get to blogging very often. This is why many choose to start a Lifestyle Blog.
What is a Lifestyle Blog
A lifestyle blog can contain many elements of life. For example, a recently divorced, 40 + mom who is a businesswoman experiencing the process of life transformation may blog about aging, beauty, fashion, dating, parenting, beauty, empty nesting, and so forth.
This lifestyle blog would be about her life and would attract people living with similar interests.
Be sure to check out this other article that can teach you how to start a blog. You may also want to explore Pinterest for driving traffic to your Lifestyle blog.
While lifestyle blogs most often include fashion, beauty fitness, and travel, many can include hobbies, interests, and talents as well. When one of these breaks out into a stand-alone topic, then they are more of a “niche website” than a general lifestyle blog.
Lifestyle blogs are very visual and tend to do well on Pinterest, social media networks, and often Youtube.
Lifestyle Blog Ideas (No Order)
- Single Parenting
- Personal Style
- DIY (Anything)
- Age (millennial, 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+)
- Relationship Advice
- Home Decor
- Mother of the Bride
- Living in a Particular City
- Tiny Home Living
- RV Life
- Holistic Living
- Green Living
- Self Care
Lifestyle Blog Themes
How To Make Money With a Lifestyle Blog
- Affiliate Marketing
- Coaching Services
- General Services
- Dropshipping (no inventory)
- Live Appearances
Lifestyle Blogs to Follow
- A Cup of Jo
- Cupcakes & Cashmere
- A Beautiful Mess
- Barefoot Blonde
- Sabrina Saves
- Gal Meets Glam
- Midlife Monarch
- Pink Peonies
- Love Taza
- Say Yes
- The Skinny Confidential
- Sincerely Jules
Delightful Managed WordPress Hosting
Thoughtfully built for busy creatives
How To Start A Lifestyle Blog
- Choose your Blog Platform. Consider Flywheel for your WordPress platform and hosting with the Essence Pro Theme.
- Set up a Brand Kit. This will contain the colors that you can use across all designs from your website to youtube, to Pinterest, and on to all of your social media channels.
- Set up a Pinterest For Business Account so you can pin graphics that link and drive traffic to your lifestyle blog.
- 27 Ways To Get Traffic to a Blog: The Ultimate Guide to Promote Your BlogGet traffic to your new blog in the same day using these 27 ways to generate traffic to a new blog.
- How To Start A Blog: A Comprehensive GuideBy the time we’re done with the comprehensive guide to starting a blog -you’ll have the tutorial to make it happen! Let’s do this!
- Is Blogging Still a Thing?If you are looking to make big bucks in blogging, it is time for you to stop thinking of blogging as an “extra” job and start treating it as your main one. The tips in this article can help