Any blogger that has a goal to earn money from their blog understands the importance of blog lead magnets for building an email list.
This is done by making offers in exchange for contact info. Blog visitors today are a lot more careful about what they sign up to avoid too much spam in their email box.
Determining the right lead magnet, the way to make the offer, and the funnel that comes after creates the magic formula.
Any blogger that has a goal to earn money from their blog understands the importance of lead magnets for building an email list. This is done by making offers in exchange for contact info.
- How to Send a Mass EmailSending mass emails doesn't need to be complicated. That being said, segmenting your list to reach the right audience with the right message is key.
- How to Forward Hostgator Emails Using the Control PanelHow to forward Hostgator Emails Using The Control Panel or your iphone or Tablet.
- Mailerlite Review: Cheap and Easy Email Marketing
- ActiveCampaign vs ConvertKit
- Outlook vs. Gmail for Business: Email Marketing Services ReviewedBoth Outlook and Gmail offer robust business email solutions, but how do they compare and which is best for your business?
Lead Magnet Ideas
- Checklist: Make a Checklist on Canva.
- Toolkit [This is a great way to earn affiliate income as well]. A toolkit can be a list of free tools or a dropbox folder full of items someone would find valuable.
- Template [Such as a Postcard, Landing Page, Pattern, etc.] – Bloggers often create these printables to give way as lead magnets.
- Printable tutorial or Recipe: Food bloggers might give away a recipe or recipe ebook. Check out these recipe book templates in Canva.
- Coupons [Grab coupon templates at Canva]
- List of Resources [example would be a list of utilities, landscapers, pool cleaners for a new homeowner]
- Free Mini-Courses
- Slides from a presentation
- Calculator or Generator
- Swipe File [These are messages used in funnels, most often email sales letter style]
- PDF (list such as “how to pack for a cruise)
- Free Book, Chapter, or Excerpt
- Scripts [Sales, Real Estate, Conversion, etc.]
- Free App
- Free Trial
- Calendar [Template or something filled in such as a what to post on Facebook]
- Workbook [Check out the templates at Creative Market]
- Tutorial Video
- Step by Step Plan
- Free Tickets
- Graphic or Infographic
- email campaign [such as a 5 part drip course]
- Free Consultation
- Notes from a special event
- Statistics and Reports