If you are ready to blog, choosing one of the best blog platforms will be key to your success. Not everyone will have the same needs so choosing the best blog platform for your needs is key. For example, Wix is probably a great choice for those that want an easy place to blog, where WordPress gives you more control, flexibility, and growth abilities.
- More websites are built on WordPress
- Flexible Content Management System
- Learning Curve but growth potential is massive
- Change the Design any time by uploading a new theme
- Easily turn your WordPress Website into an eCommerce Store
- Gutenberg Editor makes editing easy
- Thousands of themes available
- WordPress Plugins add functionality and there are thousands to choose from.
- Basic seo elements built-in with the ability to add advanced SEO Plugins such as All in One SEO
- Powerful Blog Features
- To build and grow, you’ll need some technical knowledge and be willing to learn as you go.
- Open Source Software with forums
- The platform is free with your hosting service (like WP Engine or Bluehost)
- Limitless Customization
- Backups are usually stored with the host
- Mobile Responsive Themes
- Full Width Options with most Themes
Where To Get WordPress
- Easy to Use and Flexible
- Hundreds of Templates to Choose From
- Sell Products Easily
- Drag and Drop Editor
- Basic seo Options and SEO Wizard
- Limited Blog Editor
- App Market with more than 250 add ons to enhance your website
- Forums, Articles, Tutorials
- Inexpensive and prices increase with features
- Hard to break and no technical skills required
- Backup and Restore Feature
- Limited customization for seo Features such as meta description and meta titles
- Mobile Editor
- Digital Design Assistant
Create Your Own Website with Wix‘s Tools and be blown away by the Outcome! Begin with a Designer-Made Template & take advantage of the Drag & Drop Tools to Design as You Go. 100s of templates. 24/7 support center. 1000s of free images. Get Wix Here.
- Basic website for simple websites
- Good for small, simple websites
- Attractive designs
- Grid System to snap in design elements
- Changes are published live as you create them
- Auto-generated titles and other seo Limitations
- Multi-Author Blog
- Podcasting Feature
- Content Blocks
- Intuitive Restaurant Menu
- Focal Point Cropping
- XML Sitemaps
- Mobile Responsive Designs
- Mobile Editor
- Digital Design Assistant
Weebly is an easy to use website thata is great for bloggers that just want to get up and go quickly. Weebly’s free website builder makes it simple to design a website, blog, or online store. Find customizable templates, domains, and easy-to-use tools for your Weebly Website.
- Mobile Responsive Templates
- Drag and Drop Blog Editor
- Publishing made easy
- Add Apps to create more functionality
- Turn your Website into an eCommerce Store to “Sell Stuff”
- Full-Width Page Editor
- Create Photo Galleries
- Create Slideshows
- Custom Domain Names
- seo Tools
- Form Builder
- Embed Videos
- Email Marketing
- Refined WordPress Theme Set Up – Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle Blog
- The ABCs of WordPress: 10 WordPress Terms You Need to Know
- 53 Blog Ideas For the College BloggerThese blog ideas are perfect for the college blogger. Whether you are earning an income with ads on your blog, affiliate marketing, or are building a blog for a school program, this list is sure to win!
- The QuillIn 1850, the fountain pen’s function had improved substantially. The quill gave way and with it went the romance of putting ink to paper.
- Build an Online Course, LMS Platforms – Teachific, Teachable, Kajabi, and More.
- Cornerstone Content Important Key Pages on your Blog or WebsiteCornerstone content is the article on your website that you want to show off the most. They are your pride and joy, so to speak. These pieces reflect what your business has to offer customers. They highlight your mission and what it is that you want to do or how you can help others.
- 10 Steps to Creating and Self-Publishing Your First eBookBefore you think self-publishing is an easy way to make money online, you need to be aware of all the steps involved to create, self-publish, and promote your eBook.
- WordPress Gutenberg
- Ghostwriter For HireWant to grow your online brand and improve your status as an industry expert? Are you looking for innovative, low-cost ways to promote yourself as a leading expert online? You need a great blog, sometimes supported by a great ghostwriter for hire.
- 5 Things You Must Know About Blogging in 2020Before diving into blogging as a new adventure, or continuing to grow a blog you already have, take a look at these 5 things you must know about blogging in 2020.
- How To Make Money With Your Blog
- 10 Mistakes Amateur Bloggers Should AvoidBlogging is a time-tested digital marketing tactic that, when performed correctly by an amateur blogger or pro blogger, can help your business generate more leads and sales. As you fill your business’s blog with high-quality posts, it will become a valuable resource for prospective customers.
- Genesis Plugins
- Marketing ToolsIn this guide, you’ll find almost any marketing tool you will need for growing your blog, website, or online store. You’ll find automation tools, posting tools, promotional tools, money-making tools, SEO tools and so much more.
- Favicon: How To Create a Site Icon For Your Blog and Brand