Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
An as Agoda affiliate, marketers are able to earn a five percent commission for each transaction made using an affiliate link. For example, a hotel booking of $400 will earn $20 in commissions as an affiliate.
When it comes to travel communities, Agoda is at the top of the list. This website is used by millions of people on a daily basis to locate accommodations including hotels, resorts, and more. People trust Agoda to find the best prices on their next vacation. In addition, Agoda also provides a strong affiliate program.
Learn Affiliate Marketing
Whether you are just getting started, have some experience, or are an ultra-successful affiliate marketer, this forum is made for you!
Through the Agoda affiliate program, partners will earn commissions every month. As an example, if an affiliate has a customer book using their link in February, the commission will arrive during the month of April. Commissions are sent to a PayPal account. The minimum commission payment total to receive a payout is $200. Like other programs, if the commission balance is less than $200, the amount is carried forward to the next month. It doesn’t just disappear!
Hi there, I’m Lori Ballen.
Content Creator and Coach
I’m a 6-figure blogger, real estate agent, affiliate marketer, trainer, and coach. I share top digital marketing strategies to help bloggers, entrepreneurs, and small businesses grow their brand, website traffic, and database.
Agoda should be on the list of travel affiliates because it is one of the largest travel communities in the world. Agoda has partnered with more than 900,000 properties worldwide. This means that there are countless opportunities for affiliates to find and promote stays at certain properties.
This will provide the blog with numerous links that visitors can use to book their next vacation. Furthermore, Agoda also provides its affiliates with access to numerous hotels and their data to target commissions strategically. Finally, Agoda has also text links, customized tools, and unique ads that can increase affiliate commissions.
Similar to other programs, Agoda also has a dedicated support team that helps affiliates with any issues they might have. Agoda is one of the top affiliate travel programs.
- The Lonely Planet Affiliate ProgramThrough the Lonely Planet affiliate program, affiliates will earn a 15 percent commission on all digital and print book purchases that are made using the affiliate link. In addition, affiliates will earn a 12 percent commission on any travel guides that are sold using the affiliate link.
- The Wego Affiliate ProgramThose who want to make money by promoting travel products on Wego should take a look at this travel affiliate program. Wego pays affiliate marketers based on clicks. In essence, this is a commission per click (CPC) type of model.
- The STA Affiliate ProgramSTA pays great affiliate commissions on flights and tours. Their commission program provides a 10 percent commission on tours, SIM cards, ISIC cards, and other products. Affiliates also make $4 on every flight that is booked using the affiliate link.
- The Trip Advisor Affiliate ProgramThrough the Trip Advisor affiliate program, it is possible to earn as much as an 80 percent affiliate commission through this program. Yes, this means that the affiliate could make more money than Trip Advisor on a given sale.
- The Agoda Affiliate ProgramAn as Agoda affiliate, marketers are able to earn a five percent commission for each transaction made using an affiliate link. For example, a hotel booking of $400 will earn $20 in commissions as an affiliate.