Kajabi is an all-in-one business platform that allows users to design landing pages, launch marketing campaigns, create online courses, and build a superior website.
Over the past nine years, Kajabi helped more than 25,000 business owners build and maintain successful online businesses.
Learn Affiliate Marketing
Whether you are just getting started, have some experience, or are an ultra-successful affiliate marketer, this forum is made for you!
How Does the Kajabi Partner Affiliate Program Work?
Kajabi Partner Affiliates promote the Kajabi platform to their audience through an affiliate link. The more people who click on the link and sign up, the more money you can earn.
- Commission: 30% lifetime commission from any user who uses the link you shared to sign up for Kajabi after their trial period. You receive your commission one month after a user signs up.
- Cookie: 30 days
If you have a valid Kajabi account, you can be a part of the affiliate program. Here’s how it works:
- Kajabi provides you with a unique URL link that you can share with your audience.
- When someone clicks on the link, it adds a cookie to their browser.
- If they sign up for Kajabi in the same browser within 30 days, you receive referral credit.
Kajabi provides its affiliates with a campaign brief that includes commission rates, custom campaign links, ad, promotional assets, email templates, and other tools to ensure success.
Kajabi affiliates can also receive bonuses as they work their way up the following levels:
- Blue: 1 Active Referral, up to $1,119.60 per year
- Bronze: 3 Active Referrals, up to $3,358.80 per year
- Silver: 5 Active Referrals, up to $5,598.00 per year
- Gold: 10 Active Referrals, up to $11,196.00 per year
- Emerald: 25 Active Referrals, up to $27,990.00 per year
- Diamond: 50 Active Referrals, up to $55,980.00 per year (+$500 per month car allowance)
- Platinum: 100 Active Referrals, up to $111,960.00 per year
- Legend: 200 Active Referrals, up to $223,920.00+ per year
Benefits of Becoming a Kajabi Affiliate
There are a great many benefits to becoming a Kajabi affiliate:
- Kajabi provides its affiliates with an in-depth guide and an extensive arsenal of tools to make sure they are successful.
- The incentives are fantastic.
- 30% lifetime referral fee is huge – affiliates with only one referral can make close to $100 a month.
Downsides of the Kajabi Affiliate Program
Kajabi does not offer its Basic users an opportunity to become an affiliate, just those with Growth or Pro plans.
You must be a Kajabi user to become an affiliate.
So How Do I Become a Kajabi Affiliate?
As mentioned, you have to be a Kajabi user to participate in its affiliate program. So, the first step is becoming a Kajabi user.
Then, you can sign in and submit a partner application. Kajabi will notify you if you are approved.
A dashboard will appear once you are in the program.
For those that are existing Kajabi users, becoming an affiliate is likely a no-brainer. The process is simple, and you can bring home a 30% commission from referrals. You can also receive some pretty spectacular awards as you refer more and more people.
All you have to do is recommend Kajabi, your online business platform of choice.