This post contains affiliate links. As a partner with Amazon and various brands, I am compensated when qualifying purchases are made through my referral links.
Here is a list of the best affiliate programs for bloggers. As a blogger who earns 6-figures in affiliate income, I understand that choosing the right affiliate programs is key.
While some affiliate programs, like social media programs, will be used by many, niche websites used by food bloggers, travel bloggers, and wellness bloggers may be unique.
Table of contents
Email Marketing Programs
WordPress Hosting Affiliate Programs
- Hostgator Affiliate Program
- Beaver Builder Affiliate Program
- Make Money as a WP Engine Affiliate
- The Best WordPress Hosting Affiliate Programs
- WPForms Affiliate Program
- Squarespace Affiliate Program
- Bluehost Affiliate Program
- 17th Avenue Affiliate Program
Travel Affiliate Programs
- The Lonely Planet Affiliate Program
- The STA Affiliate Program
- The Trip Advisor Affiliate Program
- The Expedia Affiliate Program
Health, Fitness, Weight Loss Affiliate Programs
Finance Affiliate Programs
- BlockFi Affiliate Program
- 30 Day Credit Repair Affiliate Program
- Credit Card Affiliate Programs
- Credit Repair Affiliate Programs
More Affiliate Programs
- Quickbooks Affiliate Program
- Gusto Affiliate ProgramGusto has a generous affiliate program that pays per lead and per sale.
- ZarMoney Affiliate ProgramEarn up to $120 per sale when you refer a qualifying customer to ZarMoney.
- Travel Affiliate Programsif you run a travel blog pertaining to flying, traveling, tourist destinations, and more, you need to know about some of the top travel affiliate programs available for travel bloggers!
- 6 Popular SEO Affiliate ProgramsExplore a few of the SEO Affiliate programs listed here and see if you can find an affiliate marketing program that matches your followers’ needs.
- Affiliate NetworksAffiliate Networks offer multiple products from various brands. Join a Network, and appy to the affiliate program to begin earning.
- Best Insurance Affiliate ProgramsMonetize your content efficiently by becoming an affiliate for one of these insurance companies.
- Should You Use Nofollow Links for Affiliate Marketing?While you can start earning commissions immediately by copying and publishing an affiliate link on various channels, many affiliate marketers modify their links beforehand using the nofollow tag.
- Golf Affiliate ProgramsIf you talk golf, and are looking to monetize your blog, youtube channel, podcast, or social media channels, this list of golf affiliate programs is for you.
- Affiliate Marketing: 7 Easy Ways to Increase Conversion RatesThe good news is there are several easy steps you can take to increase the conversion rates of your affiliate marketing campaigns.
- Affiliate Marketing ProgramsI earn 6-figures in affiliate marketing, primarily in SaaS (Software as a service) commissions. I’ve compiled this list of affiliate marketing programs to share with my readers. Enjoy!
- Affiliate Marketing vs MLM Multi-Level Marketing: What’s the Difference?By understanding the differences between affiliate marketing and MLM, you can decide which type of business is right for you.
- TireBuyer Affiliate ProgramTireBuyer’s mixing up the way people buy tires—and you can get a cut of the profits! With amazing deals on millions of top-brand tires, TireBuyer’s quickest and simplest way to buy tires. TireBuyer has an affiliate program.
- Top SaaS Affiliate ProgramsLooking for the very best SaaS affiliate programs in 2021? We have you covered – Here’s how to make real money in the affiliate game.
- Incorporate.com Affiliate ProgramIncorporate.com has an affiliate program within the Rakuten Affiliate Network. Founded in 1899, incorporate.com is a leader in its industry with more than 100 years of experience offering incorporation and LLC formation services for entrepreneurs, sole proprietors, partnerships, and non-profits with servicing all 50 states.
- Amelia Affiliate Program
- Affiliate Programs For BloggersThis list of Affiliate Programs can help you get started in affiliate marketing. Find a product you would like to promote. That product is linked to an affiliate program provided by the brand or an affiliate network. You can join the affiliate network to apply for the program.
- Finance Affiliate ProgramsThe finance niche is a profitable one for many. Whether you are building a finance youtube channel or blog about finance, you’ll want to choose the best finance affiliate programs.
- The Best Affiliate Programs for BloggersHere is a list of the best affiliate programs for bloggers. As a blogger who earns 6-figures in affiliate income, I understand that choosing the right affiliate programs is key.
- Can You Succeed at Affiliate Marketing Without A Website?When venturing into the realm of affiliate marketing, you might be wondering if you can succeed with affiliate marketing without a website.