Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
In spite of reports that email is dead, most bloggers who incorporate offers on their website, build their email list, and send appropriate messages and offers benefit considerably, including me!
Hi there, I’m Lori Ballen.
Content Creator and Coach
I’m a 6-figure blogger, real estate agent, affiliate marketer, trainer, and coach. I share top digital marketing strategies to help bloggers, entrepreneurs, and small businesses grow their brand, website traffic, and database.
1. Email List Builder Campaign
optinmonster offers templates in the ‘grow an email list’ section that make this an easy task. Then, Optinmonsteer works well with my email platform, Convertkit to create simple automation funnels that distribute my emails automatically.
Subscribe and Get Your Free eBook!
I send regular tutorials, ebooks, checklists, guides, and event information.
2. Targeting Abandoned Visitors Campaign
With optinmonster, you can create a pop up that is triggered when the visitor exits the website. The exit intent pop up can be a limited time offer, coupon, free report, video, social links, launch, a countdown to a webinar, and more.
3. Redirect Traffic
Redirect campaigns can help you get more traffic to a particular page, video channel, social channel, and so forth. The Alert Template works great for this. The Social Template is great to choose if you want to increase your social followers.
You can simply allow a single button to redirect the visitor or include an opt-in form to collect their email first.
Time Sensitive Offer
Create urgency by making an offer that expires. Using a countdown offer or limited time suggested offer, you can trigger the instinct to “Act Now”. You can also offer a bundle or upsell.
Choose a holiday offer from the optinmonster templates and make special offers related to that season such as Christmas and Halloween.
Convert and Monetize Your Website Traffic
Instantly grow your email list, get more leads and increase sales with the #1 most powerful conversion optimization toolkit in the world.
- 10 Reasons Why Your Marketing Emails Are Getting Flagged as SpamHere are ten common mistakes that will get your marketing emails falling into the spam abyss.
- Constant Contact Vs. Mailchimp: A Detailed Comparison
- Email Marketing SoftwareI’ve used so many email marketing software over the years. I’ve realized that it’s not one size fits all. In fact, I’ve had to make changes based on the business and needs at the time. Take a look at this list of email marketing software and find the one that works for you. Take trials wherever you can.