Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
In spite of reports that email is dead, most bloggers who incorporate offers on their website, build their email list, and send appropriate messages and offers benefit considerably, including me!
1. Email List Builder Campaign
optinmonster offers templates in the ‘grow an email list’ section that make this an easy task. Then, Optinmonsteer works well with my email platform, Convertkit“>Convertkit“>Convertkit to create simple automation funnels that distribute my emails automatically.
2. Targeting Abandoned Visitors Campaign
With optinmonster, you can create a pop up that is triggered when the visitor exits the website. The exit intent pop up can be a limited time offer, coupon, free report, video, social links, launch, a countdown to a webinar, and more.
3. Redirect Traffic
Redirect campaigns can help you get more traffic to a particular page, video channel, social channel, and so forth. The Alert Template works great for this. The Social Template is great to choose if you want to increase your social followers.
You can simply allow a single button to redirect the visitor or include an opt-in form to collect their email first.
Time Sensitive Offer
Create urgency by making an offer that expires. Using a countdown offer or limited time suggested offer, you can trigger the instinct to “Act Now”. You can also offer a bundle or upsell.
Choose a holiday offer from the optinmonster templates and make special offers related to that season such as Christmas and Halloween.
- What Is Constant Contact?Constant Contact is an email marketing tool that has been designed to target small businesses. They provide a range of features that help organizations reach out to new and existing customers.
- Email Marketing SoftwareI’ve used so many email marketing software over the years. I’ve realized that it’s not one size fits all. In fact, I’ve had to make changes based on the business and needs at the time. Take a look at this list of email marketing software and find the one that works for you. Take trials wherever you can.
- How to Create Click-Worthy Subject Lines for Email Marketing CampaignsThe subject line is a critically important element of commercial emails. When you send an email to your subscribers, they’ll probably look at the subject line to decide whether to open it.