Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
<1 Minute Read
More WordPress Websites and Guides
- How To Create A Table Of Contents In WordPressA table of contents improves the user experience. I test and measure my content with heatmaps and my table of contents gets a high percentage of clicks. Here is how to create a table of contents in WordPress.
- Bluehost vs. GoDaddy
- Modern Studio Pro WordPress ThemeHi! I’m Lori Ballen, a professional blogger. I love WordPress. In this video, you’ll learn how to set up the Modern Pro Theme. This design is clean, simple, and looks gorgeous on mobile. It can be used for a store, lifestyle blog, travel blog, or anything else you like.
- Essence Pro WordPress Theme Install TutorialThis tutorial will show you how to install and set up the Essence Pro Theme on WordPress.
- Bluehost vs. Wix: A Detailed Comparison
- The Best WordPress Image OptimizersThere are several WordPress optimization plugins that you should keep in mind. But which are the best WordPress Image Optimizers?
- 15 Crucial Things To Do After Installing WordPressWhat you do after installing WordPress is crucial to your success. This article will cover the most important things to do after installing WordPress.
- WordPress Posts vs. Pages: What’s the Difference?WordPress treats posts and pages differently, so you must learn their respective mechanics to determine when to use them.
- How To Build a WordPress Website in 30 MinutesAs one of the top tools for building websites, it is easy to set up a WordPress website in 30 minutes or less. Take a look at the steps below!
- WordPress Taxonomy 101: How to Use Categories and TagsWhile using WordPress categories and tags can help visitors navigate your website more easily, as well as encourage higher search rankings, it’s important to understand the differences between these WordPress taxonomy elements.
- WordPress Maintenance PlansThe good thing is that WordPress comes with various maintenance plans that can automate all these processes. This allows you to focus on other important aspects of your WordPress website.
- 10 Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Best Practices for WordPress WebsitesIf you’re building a WordPress website, you’ll probably want it to rank high in the search results. To rank your WordPress high in the search results, you must optimize it.
- WordPress Menu SetupThis guide will help you create your WordPress Menus including the header menu and footer menu, drop-down menu, and more.